of March 1, 2018 No. 18
About approval of the Instruction about the organization of consideration of addresses and personal reception of citizens in the National Bank of Ukraine
According to Articles 7, 15 and 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to the Law of Ukraine "About addresses of citizens", for the purpose of enhancement of the organization of work with addresses of citizens the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Borisenko G. N.
Acting as Chairman
Ya. V. Smoly
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of March 1, 2018 No. 18
1. This Instruction determines procedure for the organization of consideration of addresses of citizens and provision of answers to them, requirements concerning the organization and carrying out personal reception of citizens, procedure for informing citizens on work with their addresses in the National Bank of Ukraine.
2. This Instruction is developed according to article 40 of the Constitution of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About addresses of citizens" (further - the Law) taking into account requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection", other laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, administrative acts of the National Bank of Ukraine (further - National Bank) concerning addresses of citizens.
3. Submission (transfer) by the citizen of the appeal to National Bank provides its consent to processing, use of personal data according to the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection" when processing addresses by National Bank and their distribution in case of sending to destination.
4. Citizens of Ukraine have the right to submit appeals to National Bank personally or through the authorized person.
The address from the minor or incapacitated citizen moves the authorized person.
5. Person who is not citizen of Ukraine and legally is in its territory, has the right to submit appeals to National Bank as well as the citizen of Ukraine if another is not provided by international treaties.
6. The citizen directs or gives (provides) the appeal to National Bank:
1) means of mail service;
2) means of electronic communication (further - the electronic address);
3) personally or through the authorized person;
4) through public authorities, other state bodies, organizations, the organizations;
5) through mass media;
6) during personal reception of citizens;
7) to the universal telephone "hot line" of National Bank (further - "the hot line").
7. The address moves both the individual (individual), and (collective) and is stated by group of persons in oral or written forms.
8. The address of the citizen arriving in National Bank is subject to obligatory classification according to types, the stipulated in Clause 3 Laws: offer (note), statement (petition), claim.
9. The National Bank accepts and considers addresses of citizens which execution conforms to requirements of the Law.
The address is addressed to National Bank or the Chairman of National Bank, the first deputy or vice-chairmen of National Bank (further - management of National Bank). In the address the citizen specifies:
1) surname, name, middle name;
2) the residence (the address for correspondence if it does not match the place of residence);
3) essence of the raised question, notes, offers, statements or claims, requests or requirements.
10. The written address in paper form is printed or written by hand is legible, is signed by the citizen (group of citizens) with indication of date.
11. The electronic address is drawn up according to requirements, certain Item 9 of the Section II of this Instruction.
The electronic address in addition to the requirements determined in Item 9 of the Section II of this Instruction shall contain the e-mail postal address to which to the citizen the answer goes (further - the e-mail postal address), data on other means of communication with it, method of sending the answer (mail or on the e-mail postal address). Application of the digital signature when sending the electronic address is not required.
The electronic appeal is sent on corporate e-mail (e-mail) of National Bank (further - corporate e-mail). The sample of form of the electronic appeal which is sent on corporate e-mail is placed in the subsection "Addresses of Citizens" of the Section "Contacts" on the page of official Internet representative office of National Bank.
Date of submission of the electronic address is receipt date of the address to the address of corporate e-mail. Date of submission of the electronic address which arrived to the address of corporate e-mail in non-working day and time is the next working day after day of its receipt.
12. The oral address is stated by the citizen during personal acceptance or arrives to "the hot line" which is created for the purpose of ensuring realization of constitutional right of citizens on the appeal to National Bank and improvements of feedback with them.
"The hot line" works round the clock in the audio recording mode. Listening and processing of oral addresses happens daily in the working days and hours, namely: Monday - Thursday from 09:00 till 13:00 and from 13:45 till 18:00; Friday - from 09:00 till 13:00 and from 13:45 till 16:45.
In the oral address the citizen specifies "the hot line":
1) surname, name, middle name;
2) the residence (the complete postal address to which the answer goes);
3) contact telephone number;
4) the e-mail postal address if on it the answer is given;
5) essence of the raised question which contains information concerning bank, foreign exchange office, organization (organization) which activities/divergence the address concerns.
13. The National Bank processes previously and on a centralized basis registers addresses of citizens in day of their receipt by means of electronic document management system (further - EDMS), and those that arrived in time off - the next working day after day of receipt.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.