of March 12, 2018 No. 195
About approval of the Standard regulations on Fonda of support of innovative activities in bodies of economic board and the large state enterprises
According to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of January 12, 2018 No. 24 "About measures for creation of effective mechanisms of implementation of scientific and innovative developments and technologies in production", and also for the purpose of further expansion of participation of industries of economy in financing of the actions connected with development of the innovative Cabinet of Ministers technologies decides:
1. Approve Standard regulations on Fonda of support of innovative activities in bodies of economic board and the large state enterprises according to appendix.
2. To heads of bodies of economic board and the large state enterprises to recommend to develop and approve according to the Standard provision approved by this resolution regulations on Fonda of support of innovative activities in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the State committee on investments of the Republic of Uzbekistan S. R. Holmurodov, the minister of innovative development of the Republic of Uzbekistan I. Yu. Abdurakhmonov and the Minister of Economic Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. A. Hodzhayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 12, 2018 No. 195
1. This Standard provision according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 12, 2018 No. 24 "About measures for creation of effective mechanisms of implementation of scientific and innovative developments and technologies in production" determines procedure for forming, management and use of fund of support of innovative activities in bodies of economic board and the large state enterprises (further - Fund).
2. The fund is created in bodies of economic board and the large state enterprises (further - business entity) without formation of legal entity for the purpose of financing of scientific applied researches, innovative developments, developmental works and their implementation in production.
3. The fund accumulates the funds allocated for support and development of innovative activities of business entity.
4. The main sources of forming of fund are:
assignments in the amount of 10 percent from net profit of business entity;
other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
5. Accumulation of the fund specified in Item 4 presents of the Standard provision are performed on the special account opened by business entity in one of the commercial banks serving it.
6. The projects of scientific applied researches, innovative developments and developmental works (further - the project) provided for financing by fund are considered by Scientific and technical council of business entity (further - Scientific and technical council).
7. Projects are submitted for consideration of Scientific and technical council by division of the business entity responsible for portfolio construction of orders for implementation of innovative projects and coordination of works on carrying out trial testing of developed technologies, the organizations of release of pilot batches of products and start of serial production.
8. The scientific and technical council carries out scientific and technical expertize of the projects financed from fund and makes the decision:
about adoption of the project to financing from fund or about refusal in financing of the project;
about the direction of the project on completion or additional examination.
In need of quality of the expert the scientists and specialists having the sufficient level of knowledge and qualifications in the corresponding industry are attracted.
To participation in discussion the research supervisor and contractors of the project can be invited.
Decisions of Scientific and technical council are made by a majority vote and drawn up by the protocol signed by its chairman.
9. The expenditure of fund is performed from the special account based on the decision of the head of business entity within the approved profit and loss budget of Fund, after the positive conclusion of Scientific and technical council.
10. Control of fund is exercised of the head of business entity whose main objectives are:
approval of the profit and loss budget of Fund;
consideration and approval of incomes and expenditure statements of fund;
control of target and effective use of fund;
implementation of other powers connected with forming and use of fund.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.