of February 13, 2018 No. 175
About approval of Rules of filling with the official of body of state revenues of customs declarations
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of filling with the official of body of state revenues of customs declarations.
2. To committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Tengebayev A. M.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 13, 2018 No. 175
1. These rules of filling with the official of body of state revenues of customs declarations (further - Rules) are developed according to article 191 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 26, 2017 "About customs regulation in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Code) and determine procedure for filling with the official of body of state revenues of customs declarations.
2. Filling with the official of body of state revenues (further - the authorized officer) declarations on goods, the transit declaration, the passenger customs declaration or the customs declaration on the vehicle is performed based on the written application of the customs applicant or person acting on behalf or at the request of the customs applicant (further - the customs applicant).
Filing of application with use of information system of bodies of state revenues is allowed.
3. The application is submitted by the customs applicant to body of state revenues where the declared goods and vehicles are actually represented. The application form is filled in by the customs applicant in any form, certified it by the signature with indication of surname, initials and date of giving.
In case of filing of application on filling of the declaration on goods, the customs applicant the list of documents in duplicate to the declaration on goods in addition is submitted.
4. The term of consideration of the application shall not exceed four hours from the moment of its representation, except for statements of the physical persons given for filling of the passenger customs declaration.
5. According to article 191 of the Code, making of the customs transactions connected with filling of the declaration on goods when placing under customs procedure of export cannot be performed by the official of body of state revenues in the following cases:
1) when customs declaration of goods is performed using features of declaring (preliminary customs declaring, periodic customs declaring, temporary customs declaring, incomplete customs declaring and features of customs declaring of the goods moved through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - EEU) in not collected or sorted type, including in incomplete or incomplete type);
2) concerning types of goods:
27th group of the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of EEU;
assessed by export customs duties;
to which prohibitions and restrictions are applied;
earlier placed under other customs procedures.
6. For making of the customs transactions connected with filling of the declaration on goods when placing goods under customs procedure of export, the authorized officer accepts the documents determined by article 179 of the Code and the data, specified in article 177 of the Code.
7. The authorized officer checks the submitted documents and data for compliance to the requirements established by articles 177 and 179 of the Code.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.