It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On February 26, 2018 No. 36
of February 21, 2018 No. 1506
About grain and products of its conversion
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of December 13, 2017, No. 969
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of February 16, 2018, No. 505
This Law determines legal, organizational and economic basis of turnover of grain and products of its conversion, the quality requirement of grain and procurement of food, and also forege and seed grain in the Republic of Tajikistan.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- grain - fruits of the cereal, leguminous and oil-bearing crops classified according to standards and technical regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- turnover of grain and products of its conversion - activities for production, processing, storage, conversion and realization, import, export, and also for use of the utilized grain and products of its conversion;
- quality of grain (product quality of conversion of grain) - set of consumer properties of grain (grain conversion products) conforming to requirements of standards, technical regulations and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan concerning quality of grain and products of its conversion;
- grain production - the activities of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, including Dehkan (farmer) farms connected with crops, cultivation, collection and transportation of grain for further conversion;
- grain conversion products - flour, grain, grain and pasta, fodder and other products of conversion of grain;
- flour - the foodstuff received as a result of crunching of grains of cereal and leguminous cultures;
- grain - the foodstuff consisting of whole and (or) kibbled grains of cereal and leguminous cultures;
- grain storage - the engineering procedure of conditioning for grain safety promoting preserving its consumer properties;
- grain handling - cleaning, drying and (or) disinfecting, and also removal of the impurity having low food properties for the purpose of safety of grain and improvement of its consumer properties;
- grain disinfecting - chemical, radiative or physical impact on grain for the purpose of extermination of wreckers and microorganisms, including quarantine objects;
- the technical regulation - the regulatory legal act establishing requirements, obligatory for observance, developed in connection with safety of products, conversion process, production, use, storage, transportation, realization, conversion of its waste, accomplishment work, rendering services;
- technical documentation - documents (technical requirements, technological instructions, instructions) according to which production, storage, transportation and realization of grain and products of its conversion are performed;
- the quality certificate of grain (the certificate of products of grain handling) - the document confirming quality and safety of grain and products of its conversion, issued according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- the state inventories of grain - the target inventories consisting of bread grain, fodder, seeds, grain for realization and stabilization of the market of grain;
- use of the utilized grain or products of its conversion - use of grain or the products of its conversion which are not conforming to requirements of the standards and technical regulations of the Republic of Tajikistan different from target purpose of grain or products of its conversion;
- authorized state body in the field of turnover of grain and products of its conversion (further authorized state bodies) - the executive bodies of the government enabling the realization of state policy in the grain market, coordination and settlement of activities of his participants, including management of the state inventories of grain.
1. Grain, depending on the appointment, consists from food (used for the food purposes), seed (used in the sowing purposes) types, and also depending on high-quality and sowing qualities, from fodder (intended for forage of animals and birds) grains.
2 Grain grading is performed on the basis of set of biological and technological indicators according to standards and technical regulations concerning grain and products of its conversion.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.