of February 3, 2018 No. UP-5326
About additional organizational measures for creating favorable conditions for development of tourist capacity of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of creation of optimum conditions for development of tourist capacity of the republic, first of all due to active investment attraction, implementation of the innovative ideas and technologies to this sphere, and also comprehensive use of the available opportunities and resources of rich natural, cultural and historical heritage of the country:
1. Set since February 10, 2018 visa-free regime for a period of 30 days from the date of entrance on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for citizens of the State of Israel, the Republic of Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, the Republic of Singapore, the Republic of Turkey and Japan, and also members of crews of aircrafts of the foreign airlines performing regular flights to the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. No. UP-5611 voided according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.01.2019
3. To the state center of personalisation under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the State committee on tourism development, the Ministry of Finance and other interested ministries and departments to put into operation since July 1, 2018 system of issue of electronic entrance visas.
4. Transform SUE Center of Promotion of National Tourist Product under the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development to SUE National PR-center under the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development, having assigned to it tasks on the organization of promotion of tourist capacity of the republic.
To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development at the expense of means of off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere to provide:
till March 1, 2018 - creation for SUE National PR-center of necessary material and technical resources, including acquisition of the modern and high-technology film-making equipment, vehicles, including the increased passability, and also allocation of necessary rooms without payment of lease payments;
till April 1, 2018 - forming of creative and film crews, including with involvement of foreign specialists, and also allocation of necessary funds for their content and material stimulation;
on permanent basis - financing, including by outsourcing, development of scenarios and concepts of film-making works, creative expeditions and business trips to regions of the republic of the created creative and film crews, and also activities of other creative groups preparing materials on promotion of tourist capacity of the country.
5. Approve the offer of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development, "Ўзбекистон бўйлаб саёхат kit the Ministries of national education, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Union of youth of Uzbekistan, the Federation Council of labor unions of Uzbekistan, Committee of women of Uzbekistan, Charity public foundation of Uzbekistan of Makhall and Fund for support of public work of veterans of Uzbekistan Nurony about program implementation of development of internal tourism!" (further - the Program), the republic providing the organization of tourist and excursion tours across regions for:
pupils of educational institutions - in the period of vacation and the days off;
employees of the organizations - on the weekend, days of national holidays and leaves, especially in the period of low tourist season;
socially vulnerable categories of the population, pensioners, veterans of war and work - all the year round with active use of sanatorium rest;
representatives of the senior generation, young families, activists of descents of citizens, women's and other public associations - in the period of low tourist season.
6. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development:
in a month to submit the Plan of practical measures for program implementation for approval;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.