of February 1, 2018 No. 171
About approval of Rules of control of activities of private legal executives
According to the subitem 11) article 167 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 2, 2010 "About enforcement proceeding and the status of legal executives" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of control of activities of private legal executives.
2) the subitem 6) the List of some orders of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan to which changes and additions are made the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of May 27, 2016 No. 357 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 13784, it is published on June 23, 2016 in information system of law of Ad_let).
3. To provide to department on execution of court resolutions in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 1, 2018 No. 171
1. These rules of control of activities of private legal executives (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 11) of article 167 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About enforcement proceeding and the status of legal executives" of April 2, 2010 (further - the Law) and determine procedure for monitoring procedure behind activities of private legal executives.
2. The basic concepts used in these rules:
territorial authority – Departments of justice of the cities of Astana, Almaty, areas;
planned control – the studying and check of activities of the private legal executive which are carried out according to the approved schedule of planned control of private legal executives;
unplanned control – the studying and check of activities of the private legal executive, enforcement proceeding materials which are carried out in case of receipt of claims, addresses or in the presence of other information, containing data on violation by the private legal executive of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of ensuring execution of executive documents (further – other information);
authorized body – the state body enabling the realization of state policy and state regulation of activities in the sphere of ensuring execution of executive documents.
3. Control of activities of private legal executives is carried out by authorized body and its territorial authorities, Republican and regional chambers of private legal executives. In case of need in coordination other corresponding authorized specialists are involved in monitoring procedure.
4. The purposes and tasks of control are:
law enforcement of executive actions in the sphere of private execution of executive documents;
ensuring compliance, recoveries of the property and non-property rights and legitimate interests of the parties of enforcement proceeding;
ensuring uniformity in law-enforcement practice of private legal executives;
prevention and the prevention of violations by private legal executives in the sphere of enforcement proceeding.
5. The principles of control are:
observance of professional ethics;
providing rights and legitimate interests of the parties of enforcement proceeding, private legal executive.
6. The term of monitoring procedure of the private legal executive constitutes no more than seven working days.
Monitoring procedure stops for temporary disability of the private legal executive.
In case of finding of the private legal executive on leave or absence for other reasons, the date of monitoring procedure is postponed.
Prolongation, suspension and postponement of monitoring procedure of the private legal executive are performed by the official authorized on purpose of control.
7. Copies of the order on purpose of control of activities of the private legal executive, the conclusion about results of control of the private legal executive and other documents are handed to the private legal executive or are delivered by mail by the registered mail with the notification, or with use of other means of communication providing delivery fixation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.