of February 22, 2018 No. 75
About approval of Rules of navigation and hydrographic ensuring sea activities in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea
According to subitem 31-3) of Item 2 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 22, 2018 No. 75
1. These rules of navigation and hydrographic ensuring sea activities in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 31-3) of Item 2 of article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 17, 2002 "About merchant shipping" and determine procedure for navigation and hydrographic ensuring sea activities in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea.
Rules are aimed at safety control of navigation when implementing sea activities by state bodies and organizations in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea (further - KSKM).
2. Navigation and hydrographic ensuring sea activities in KSKM is performed in the way:
1) installation and operation of aids to navigation;
2) informing seafarers on changes in navigation situation;
3) carrying out hydrographic surveys in KSKM.
3. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) hydrographic researches - researches of water objects of the sea and sushi, their form, the sizes, nature of coast, depths, relief and soil of bottom;
2) hydrophysical researches - researches of processes of interaction of the sea and the atmosphere, dynamics of surface, tidal and internal waves, circulation of waters, turbulence, meso - and microstructures of physical fields of the sea (temperature, salinity, density, speed and the direction of currents, optical and acoustic properties, magnetic field, sea chemistry);
3) geophysical surveys - researches of relief, structure, physicomechanical properties and corrosivity of soil; provisions, dynamic responses and properties of underground waters; changes eventually as a result of activities of the person;
4) hydrographic service - the republican public institution of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan authorized on accomplishment of tasks of navigation and hydrographic providing sea lanes;
5) system of floating barrier - system of arrangement of sea floating predosteregatelny marks with assignment of certain coloring by it, nature of fire, form and coloring of mast head marks for the purpose of providing primetnost and uniformity in barrier or designation of navigational hazards, waterways (waterways, channels and different waterway regions and places);
6) the area, forbidden for swimming, - the sea area in which swimming is forbidden or which is limited for swimming, anchoring, production of marine mammals, fishery implementation by benthonic tools of production (catch) of water biological resources, underwater explosions, swimmings with etched anchor chain, flight, lag and landings (splashdown) of flight vehicles and other activities;
7) the area, temporarily dangerous to swimming, - the sea area in which for certain term swimming is forbidden or which is limited for swimming, anchoring, production of marine mammals, fishery implementation by benthonic tools of production (catch) of water biological resources, underwater explosions, swimmings with etched anchor chain, flight, lag and landings (splashdown) of flight vehicles and other activities;
8) lateral signs - the floating predosteregatelny marks protecting the parties of mid-ocean channels and waterways and also for designation of places of channel separation (waterways), specifying of main route (preferable) channel (waterway) and places of their turn;
9) sailing directions - the information reference book describing conditions of swimming in the area, allowing the seafarer to identify geographical Item on the area and recommending the choice of travel line;
10) navigational data - information on changes of navigation situation transferred to hydrographic service by commanders of the ships of Naval forces of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Naval Forces of AF) and the Border service of Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - PS KNB), and also captains of ships, operating in KSKM, for the edition of notice to mariners and its inclusion in sailing directions and benefits;
11) navigation situation - the situation in the sea determined by physiographic conditions (depths, nature of the soil, perceptible reference points ashore, navigational hazards), the availability and condition of aids to navigation of the sea and recommendations regulating movement of courts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.