of February 12, 2018 No. 106
About enhancement of the mechanism of realization and calculations for the cotton fiber made by the companies of JSC Uzpakhtasanoat
In pursuance of resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 28, 2017 No. PP-3408 "About measures for cardinal enhancement of management system cotton industry" and of January 18, 2018 No. PP-3483 "About the main indicators of production and supply of cotton fiber of harvest of 2017 in January-August, 2018", for the purpose of further enhancement of the mechanism of realization of cotton fiber the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Take into consideration that according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 17, 2018 No. PP-3479 "About measures for stable providing industries of national economy with demanded types of products and raw materials" is established procedure for realization of cotton fiber:
to the domestic textile enterprises having production capacities on its conversion - through the exchange biddings;
To GPO "Davlat of Belgisa", the companies of JSC Uzpakhtasanoat, the Uzbek society of blind people and organizations of the Main Directorate of the Penitentiary of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan - under direct agreements within technology requirement and the available production capacities.
2. Determine that:
the realization of JSC Uzpakhtasanoat of cotton fiber made by the companies for export is enabled to nonresidents for foreign currency through the exchange biddings and under direct contracts;
storage and leave for export and to the organizations of the republic of the cotton fiber made by the companies of JSC Uzpakhtasanoat is made only from cotton terminals;
final acceptance of cotton fiber on quality and weight by foreign buyers and the organizations of the republic is performed on cotton terminals.
Regulations on procedure for realization of cotton fiber and carrying out calculations according to appendix No. 1;
Regulations on procedure for realization of cotton fiber at the exchange biddings according to appendix No. 2 and to enact it since April 1, 2018;
Regulations on procedure for certification and weighing of cotton fiber according to appendix No. 3.
4. Determine that:
contracts (agreements) on the realization of JSC Uzpakhtasanoat of cotton fiber for export and to the organizations of the republic concluded before entry into force of this resolution shall be performed according to the acts of the legislation and contract (contractual) commitments existing at the time of their conclusion;
before commissioning of the Regulations on procedure for realization of cotton fiber at the exchange biddings supply of cotton fiber to the domestic textile enterprises having production capacities on its conversion is performed under direct agreements with JSC Uzpakhtasanoat.
5. Take into consideration that the realization of cotton fiber at the exchange biddings for national currency is enabled on the basis of 100 percent advance payment from the domestic textile enterprises.
Recommend to commercial banks to open to the textile companies renewable credit lines on revolving basis for financing of purchase of cotton fiber at the exchange biddings.
6. In case of realization and calculations for cotton fiber it is strict to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, JSC Uzpakhtasanoat, Uzstandart Agency to observe the requirements established by this resolution and the legislation.
7. To provide to JSC Uzpakhtasanoat and JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari strict control of condition of fire safety at the companies of the cotton-processing industry, cotton terminals, and also when transporting cotton fiber by rail.
8. To deputy prime ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan N. S. Otazhonov, Z. T. Mirzayev, Uztekstilprom association, JSC Uzpakhtayeg together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas to take system measures for increase in interest of the cotton-processing and oil and fat companies in cotton raw production process, including its collection and cleaning, for the purpose of ensuring further the production requirements with necessary amount of high-quality raw materials.
9. Recognize voided since April 1, 2018 some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.