It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On February 9, 2018 No. 9
of February 6, 2018 No. 1005
About the Concept of legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2028
According to article 69 of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and for the purpose of further development of law-making activities in the Republic of Tajikistan I decide:
1. Approve the concept of legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2028 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan jointly e the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Tajikistan, the National center of the legislation in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Tajik national university for 2018-2028 each two years to develop the actions plan for ensuring accomplishment of the Concept of legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan and to submit for approval to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To provide to state bodies, the relevant organizations and organizations accomplishment of provisions of the Concept of legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2028.
4. To impose coordination of activities of state bodies, organizations and organizations for realization of provisions of the Concept of legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2018-2028 and control of its execution on the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan.
President of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of February 6, 2018 No. 1005
1. The Republic of Tajikistan with finding of the State independence entered new stage of historical development - creation of the sovereign, democratic, constitutional, secular, unitary and social state. Sustainable political, economic and welfare development of society depends on efficiency of legal policy of the republic. Protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, strengthening of legality and law and order, prevention of transnational crimes, ensuring sustainable economic development and realization of strategic tasks of the state - ensuring energy independence, food security and exit from the communication deadlock are not represented possible without ensuring rule of law and law and order.
2. Protection of rights and freedoms of man and citizen, protection of national interests, strengthening of national sovereignty and statehood, strengthening of public administration, public health care, development of education and sciences, cultures, guarantee of freedom of economic activity, variety and equality of patterns of ownership, development of entrepreneurship, ensuring national unity, the world and stability are paramount tasks of legal policy of sovereign Tajikistan.
3. Legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan is implemented with use of political, economic, organizational, ideological and legal measures for the purpose of effective regulation of the public relations and their further development. Basic elements of legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan constitute the state strategy, concepts, programs, regulatory legal acts and law-enforcement acts. Legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan is implemented in interrelation with the main directions of state policy and constitutes the legal basis economic, social, cultural and other directions of policy of sovereign Tajikistan.
4. The essence of legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan is constituted the supreme values of human right and freedom and by their protection, political variety, different patterns of ownership, including private property, freedom of economic and business activity, free competition in economy.
5. Legal policy of the Republic of Tajikistan is performed taking into account universal values and national interests, influence of globalization, harmonization and standardization of the legislation of the states and world systems of law, development of the international legal relations, formation of the new world and regional unions between the states, new global threats and challenges. Legal policy in the country is directed to decrease in negative impact of globalization, opposition to global threats and risks (to terrorism, extremism and others), protection of information space of the republic against information threats of the modern world.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.