of February 13, 2018 No. 90
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for forming and activities of the voluntary organizations of convicts in correctional facilities of criminal executive system of the Kyrgyz Republic
According to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" and Article 115 of the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for forming and activities of the voluntary organizations of convicts in correctional facilities of criminal executive system of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. To public service of execution of punishments under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take measures for realization of the above-stated Provision.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of February 13, 2018 No. 90
1. This Provision determines procedure for forming and activities of the voluntary organizations of the convicts serving custodial sanction in correctional facilities of criminal executive system of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - IU).
2. The voluntary organizations of convicts in IU - the amateur public forming of convicts created for the purpose of use of elements of self-organization and self-government in the course of their correction and resocialization.
3. Activities of the voluntary organizations of convicts in IU are performed taking into account requirements of the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - UIK), other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of criminal and executive activities, and this Provision.
4. The voluntary organizations of convicts carry out the work under control of administration of IU. Direct supervision behind forming and activities of the voluntary organizations of convicts, observance of the criminal and executive legislation in the course of their activities is assigned to the chief of IU and officials authorized by it.
5. For members of the voluntary organizations additional benefits, release from participation in labor process and the actions obligatory for all convicts cannot be established.
6. Participation of the voluntary organizations condemned in work is considered in case of application of encouragement measures concerning them provided by UIK.
7. The voluntary organizations of convicts and their members cannot have powers of administration of IU.
8. Tasks of the voluntary organizations of convicts are:
- rendering to convicts help in spiritual, professional and physical development;
- development of useful initiative of convicts;
- rendering positive impact on behavior of convicts;
- solution of questions of labor organization, life and leisure of convicts;
- assistance of administration of IU in maintenance of discipline and procedure;
- improvement of moral and psychological climate among convicts;
- instilling of skills of respect for hygiene and sanitary standards of convicts;
- neutralization of influence of groups of convicts with negative orientation on the mode in IU.
Other tasks which are not contradicting the purposes, procedure and conditions of serving sentence also can face the voluntary organizations of convicts.
9. Governing body of the voluntary organizations of convicts in IU is Council of group of convicts of IU (further - Council) which will organize and coordinates activities of other voluntary organizations, provides accomplishment of the decisions made at meetings, recommendations and the planned actions.
10. Under Council the following voluntary organizations of convicts can be created:
- section of discipline and procedure;
- section of general education and professional training;
- production section;
- sanitary and household section;
- leisure section.
Creation of the voluntary organizations which are not provided by this Item is forbidden.
11. The decision on creation of the voluntary organizations in IU is made on general meeting of the condemned IU for which at least 50 percent of convicts voted. Elections of members to Council are held on general meeting condemned by open voting in the presence of representatives of administration of IU once a year. At the same time the representative from each group of IU shall be part of Council. The number of the voluntary organizations affirms the solution of management of administration of IU proceeding from the actual number of convicts. The chairman of the board and heads of sections are elected members of the voluntary organizations on their general meeting. The elected structure of Council affirms the chief of IU.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.