of January 31, 2018 No. 36
About approval of Rules of carrying out dactyloscopic and genomic registration
According to the subitem 2) of article 31 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2016 "About dactyloscopic and genomic registration" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out dactyloscopic and genomic registration.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 31, 2018 No. 36
1. These rules of carrying out dactyloscopic and genomic registration (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About dactyloscopic and genomic registration" and determine procedure for the organization and implementation of activities of the state bodies authorized on carrying out dactyloscopic and (or) genomic registration by collection, processing and protection of dactyloscopic and genomic information, selection, use of biological material, establishment or confirmation of the identity of the person.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) amplification - process of formation of additional copies of sites of chromosomal deoxyribonucleic acid (further - DNA);
2) genetic profile - the coded information on certain fragments of DNA of the person or unknown corpse allowing to identify his personality;
3) identification according to genomic information - check on coincidence of genomic profile of the identified person, unknown corpse according to the database of genomic information of AIS "BIL";
4) collection of genomic information - the actions directed to receipt of genomic information;
5) fingerprinting - receipt of prints of the skin patterns formed by papillary lines of nail phalanxes and the palmar surfaces of hands (further - prints), on material carriers;
6) identification according to dactyloscopic information - identification by verification of biometric data on features of structure of papillary patterns of fingers and (or) palms of hands of physical person or unknown corpse according to the database of dactyloscopic information of AIS "BIL";
7) collection of dactyloscopic information - the actions directed to receipt of dactyloscopic information;
8) transfer of dactyloscopic or genomic information - the actions directed to transfer of dactyloscopic or genomic information to authorized state body;
9) accumulating of dactyloscopic or genomic information - action for systematization of dactyloscopic or genomic information by its entering into the "BIL" AIS database;
10) storage of dactyloscopic or genomic information - action for ensuring the integrity established by the law of confidentiality and availability of dactyloscopic or genomic information;
11) cross-border transfer of dactyloscopic or genomic information - transfer of dactyloscopic or genomic information on the territory of foreign state, to authority of foreign state according to the international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan, and the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
12) the personal identifier - the unique identifier for communication of dactyloscopic information regarding biometric data on features of structure of papillary patterns of fingers and (or) palms of hands in AIS "BIL" with personal data of person within integration interactions of information systems;
13) the automated information system "Biometric Identification of the Personality" (further - AIS "BIL") - the electronic information resource consisting of two subsystems, one of which with dactyloscopic information in the automated dactyloscopic information system, and the second with genomic information in the automated genomic information system;
14) the paper dactyloscopic card - the established form the form containing prints of all nail phalanxes of fingers of hands, control fingerprints of hands, prints of palms of both hands and personal data of fingerprinted person according to requirements of these rules;
15) the centralized automated database of criminal and executive (penitentiary) system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - TsABD penal correction system) - information system on accounting of movement of the persons containing in pre-trial detention centers, organizations of criminal and executive (penitentiary) system, and also staying on the registry in service of probation;
16) verification - confirmation of the personality by check on coincidence of papillary patterns of fingers and (or) palms of hands of physical person to its dactyloscopic information placed in the identity document, or the "BIL" AIS database;
17) competent state bodies - the state bodies having the competence established by the law on use of dactyloscopic and (or) genomic information within the activities;
18) chip (the chip with contact or contactless interfaces) - the electronic medium of information on the owner of the identity document placed in this document;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.