of December 20, 2017 No. 1018
About approval of inventories which export and import is subject to licensing, and quotas for 2018
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve for 2018:
1) amounts of quotas of goods which export is subject to licensing, according to appendix 1;
2) the inventory (ozone-depleting substances) which export and import is subject to licensing, according to appendix 2;
3) the inventory which may contain ozone-depleting substances which export and import is subject to licensing (except goods which are transported in containers with personal property), according to appendix 3;
4) the inventory which import from the Republic of Macedonia is subject to licensing within the tariff quota according to provisions of the Free-trade agreement between the Republic of Macedonia and Ukraine of January 18, 2001, according to appendix 4;
5) the inventory which export is subject to licensing, according to appendix 5.
2. Determine that:
1) the export licenses which are not used in 2017 by subjects of business activity and commodity import, determined in the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 28, 2016 No. 1009 "About approval of inventories which export and import is subject to licensing, and quotas for 2017" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2017, No. 3, Art. 75), are valid till March 1, 2018 if other is not provided by the corresponding international treaties of Ukraine;
2) according to article 16 of the Law of Ukraine "About foreign economic activity" for customs clearance of goods which are loaded with pile and transaction on export (import) which are subject to licensing, the limiting difference of the actual value of their cost, quantity or weight cannot exceed 5 percent of the value fixed in the corresponding license.
3. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Montreal protocol export and commodity import (ozone-depleting substances) or goods which may contain such substances specified in appendices 2 and 3, is performed only in (from) the countries - the parties of the Montreal protocol.
4. To the Ministry of economic development and trade:
1) to provide export licensing and commodity import, specified in this resolution;
To inform 2) monthly:
The public fiscal service - the export licenses which are drawn up to subjects of foreign economic activity and commodity import, subject to licensing and concerning which export (import) quotas are established;
The Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources - the export licenses which are drawn up to subjects of foreign economic activity and commodity import, specified in appendices 2 and 3.
5. Represent to the public fiscal service monthly:
1) to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade - information on amounts of the export performed by subjects of foreign economic activity and commodity import which licensing is provided by this resolution;
2) to the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources - data on amounts of the export performed by subjects of foreign economic activity and the commodity import specified in appendices 2 and 3.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 20, 2017 No. 1018
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.