of March 31, 1998 No. 137
About additional measures for liberalization of foreign trade activity in the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of Presidential decrees of the Republic of Uzbekistan about additional measures for stimulation of commodity export and streamlining of import transactions, and also for the purpose of stimulation of expansion of production and realization of export products, enhancement of system of the foreign trade reporting the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
2. Grant to business entities the right to perform shipment for export of products certified by Uzgosstandart and authorized bodies without additional examination in laboratories of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. To the ministry of external commercial relations together with the State Tax Committee, the State Customs Committee, the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and approve Regulations on procedure for opening by business entities of the republic of trading houses, the trade missions, affiliated enterprises, corporate shops, dealer networks and consignment warehouses outside customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month.
4. To the ministry of macroeconomic and statistics, the State Customs Committee together with the Ministry of external commercial relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Uzgosstandart to create interdepartmental working group and in a month to develop and approve Regulations on single methodology of collection and data processing of the state and customs foreign trade statistics.
The paragraph of the second is excluded
The paragraph third is excluded
The paragraph the fourth is excluded
6. The rates of import customs duties established by the current legislation are applied to the goods coming from the countries to which the Republic of Uzbekistan provides most favored nation treatment in trade and economic relations.
The rates of import customs duties increased twice are applied to the goods coming from the countries with which the Republic of Uzbekistan has no agreements on provision of most favored nation treatment in trade and economic relations.
registration of contracts (agreements), except for exchange, on commodity export (services), signed based on decisions of the Government, intergovernmental agreements, and also according to the list according to appendix No. 1 at the prices based both on environment of the international markets, and on actual state of demand and offers in the regional markets;
certification of goods origin;
certification of products imported by the companies with foreign investments for own needs for the purpose of application of the tariff privileges established by the current legislation.
8. Approve the list of specific goods (works, services) which export and import is performed on the permissions issued by authorized bodies of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
9. To the ministry of external commercial relations, the Ministry of Finance, the State Customs Committee together with the Central bank, to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments in week time to approve:
procedure for customs clearance of import goods and industrial goods in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
order of registration of export and import contracts in the Ministry of external commercial relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also the list of the documents provided to customs authorities in case of registration of export-import loads;
regulations on procedure for export licensing and import of specific goods in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
rules of determination of the self-produced products exported products imported by the companies with foreign investments for own needs, and also the rule of determination of the country of goods' origin;
the list of the states with which the free trade regime is set or is provided most favored nation treatment in trade and economic relations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.