of December 29, 2017 No. 443-FZ
About the organization of traffic in the Russian Federation and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on December 20, 2017
Approved by the Federation Council on December 26, 2017
This Federal Law governs the public relations arising in the course of the organization of traffic and also under the organization and implementation of parking activities.
The basic principles of the organization of traffic in the Russian Federation are:
1) respect for interests of citizens, societies and the states when implementing the organization of traffic;
2) ensuring social and economic development of the territory of the Russian Federation;
3) priority of traffic safety in relation to losses of time (delays) in case of movement of vehicles and (or) pedestrians;
4) priority of development of common carrier;
5) creation of conditions for movement of pedestrians and cyclists;
6) reliability and relevance of information on actions for the organization of traffic, timeliness of its public distribution;
7) providing ecological safety.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the owner of the parking - authorized body of the executive authority of the subject of the Russian Federation either authorized body of local self-government or the legal entity or the individual entrepreneur in whose ownership there is parking;
2) documentation on the organization of traffic - the documentation providing holding actions for the organization of traffic and containing the relevant technical, technology, constructive, economic and other decisions;
3) intensity of traffic - the number of the vehicles and (or) pedestrians passing for unit of time in one direction on certain road stretch;
4) traffic monitoring - collection, processing, accumulating and data analysis about critical parameters of traffic;
5) the organization of traffic - the activities for streamlining of movement of vehicles and (or) pedestrians on roads directed to decrease in losses of time (delays) in case of movement of vehicles and (or) pedestrians on condition of traffic safety control;
6) efficiency of the organization of traffic - ratio of losses of time (delays) in case of movement of vehicles and (or) pedestrians before and after implementation of actions on the organization of traffic on condition of traffic safety control;
7) the parking public - the parking (parking space), held for use the unrestricted group of people;
8) the paid parking - the parking public used on paid basis;
9) road capacity - peak value of intensity of traffic in one direction on certain road stretch on condition of traffic safety control;
10) technical means of the organization of traffic - the constructions and devices which are elements of arrangement of roads and intended for providing the organization of traffic (route signs, marking, traffic lights, road barriers, guiding devices and other constructions and devices).
1. Legal regulation of the organization of traffic in the Russian Federation is based on the Constitution of the Russian Federation, international treaties of the Russian Federation, and also the acts constituting the right of the Eurasian Economic Union and consists of this Federal Law, other Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the laws adopted according to them and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation, municipal regulatory legal acts in the field of the organization of traffic.
2. The relations in the field of the organization of traffic can be also governed by regulatory legal acts of the President of the Russian Federation, regulatory legal acts of the Government of the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts in cases and limits which are provided by this Federal Law, other Federal Laws.
3. Safety requirements of traffic are established by the Federal Law of December 10, 1995 No. 196-FZ "About traffic safety".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.