of December 15, 2017 No. 210
About protection of the state secrets of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on November 2, 2017
In this Law the following basic concepts are applied:
1) the state secrets - the information which is stored and moved with any kinds of carriers, affecting defense capability, safety, economic, scientific and technical and political interests of the Kyrgyz Republic, state-controlled and limited by the special lists and rules developed according to this Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) system of protection of the state secrets (the privacy mode) - the single procedure for ensuring safety of the state secrets established by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic including system of administrative and legal, organizational, technical, cryptographic and other measures;
3) information classification - set of the actions established by the state on restriction of distribution of information;
4) declassification of information - set of the actions established by the state on lifting of restrictions on distribution of information;
5) carriers of the data constituting the state secrets - material objects, including physical fields in which the data constituting the state secrets find the display in the form of symbols, images, signals, technical solutions and processes;
6) security classification (restrictive signature stamp) - the detail which is put down on the carrier of the state secrets and (or) the accompanying documentation to it testimonial of degree of privacy of the state secrets containing on this carrier;
7) remedies of the data constituting the state secrets - the technical, cryptographic, program and other means intended for protection of the data constituting the state secrets, means in which they are realized, and also control facilities of efficiency of protection of the state secrets;
8) disclosure of the classified information - illegal intentional or reckless acts of officials and citizens to which the corresponding data were in accordance with the established procedure entrusted on service or work, expressed in the message, transfer, representation, transfer, publication or finishing by different way of the classified information to persons which are not allowed to it;
9) loss of the state secrets - exit, including temporary, the data constituting the state secrets from legal ownership or use as a result of violation of statutory rules of the treatment of them, loss or plunders owing to what these data became or could become property of strangers;
10) the admission to the state secrets - the procedure of registration of the right of citizens to access to the data constituting the state secrets or state body, local government body or the company, organization and other organizations, irrespective of their pattern of ownership (further - the organizations) on implementation of activities with use of the state secrets;
11) access to the data constituting the state secrets - acquaintance of the particular person with the data constituting the state secrets authorized by the authorized official;
12) privacy degree - the category characterizing importance of the classified information, extent of restriction of access to it and level of its protection by the state.
The legislation on protection of the state secrets consists of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic adopted within this Law, and also which came in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. This Law regulates legal and organizational basis of reference of data to the state secrets, systems of their protection, the relations connected with classification and declassification of such data and also other activities in the sphere of the state secrets for the benefit of homeland security.
2. Operation of this Law does not extend to the data relating to non-state secrets.
3. Provisions of this Law are obligatory for execution in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and beyond its limits by the state bodies, local government bodies, the organizations, officials and citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who undertook obligations or obliged to perform requirements of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic about the state secrets according to the status.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.