of September 4, 2017 No. 693
About further enhancement of system of preparation and retraining, and also advanced training of drivers by implementation of innovative training methods
(In edition of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 23.02.2018 No. 139)
In recent years in the republic complex measures for increase in driver's culture and level of knowledge of drivers of vehicles are implemented.
The innovative methods accepted in system of preparation and retraining of drivers of vehicles on the basis of use of information and communication and educational technologies removed training on qualitatively new level that promoted increase in effectiveness of passing qualification examinations and ensuring legal knowledge of drivers in traffic safety issues.
At the same time, the requirement of the legislation providing regular advanced training of drivers is not up to standard fulfilled. In most cases the drivers managing the vehicles belonging to legal entities become participants of the road accidents.
For the purpose of safety control of traffic, life and health of citizens, decides strengthenings of measures for the prevention of the road accidents, and also enhancement of procedure for advanced training of the drivers managing the vehicles belonging to legal entities by implementation of innovative training methods in this process the Cabinet of Ministers:
1. Take into consideration that for the purpose of effective implementation of the decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan aimed at traffic safety control, Avtotest Report limited liability company (further - Avtotest Report LLC):
new educational technologies using the combined training methods for preparation and retraining of drivers of vehicles are widely used;
in educational process the complex automated information system allowing to perform monitoring and planning of training directed to increase in progress of pupils is implemented;
the educational and methodical complex "Avtotest 3.0" on advanced training of drivers of vehicles is developed.
2. No. 139 voided according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 23.02.2018
3. Determine that financing of actions for advanced training of drivers of vehicles of legal entities is performed at the expense of means of employers, and other persons - at the expense of own means.
4. No. 139 voided according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 23.02.2018
5. To educational institutions on preparation and retraining of drivers of automotor-vehicles and means of urban electric transportation (except for state educational institutions) to provide in necessary quantity with education guidances of the studying graduates for further enhancement them to legal literacy, with inclusion of cost of the education guidances "Avtotest" and other modern tutorials in cost of educational services.
6. Take into consideration that Avtotest Report LLC is in accordance with the established procedure made the decision on transfer on a grant basis to Headquarters of traffic safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the computer and server equipment, and also the software products compatible to educational and methodical means of "Avtotest", on the basis of joint agreements.
7. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with:
To provide with national news agency, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the Uzbek agency on seal and information on system basis regular and comprehensive lighting among the population of the purposes and tasks of this resolution with broad involvement of printing and electronic mass media, including worldwide network the Internet;
The Ministry of Justice and the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution, including providing introduction since July 1, 2018 of the administrative responsibility concerning persons (drivers) managing the vehicles belonging to legal entities without certificate and also suspension or the termination in accordance with the established procedure of action of the license / licensed cards.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.