of December 21, 2017 No. 1009
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for work on clearing of beds of the rivers and strengthening of their coast
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 25, 2017 No. PP-3286 "About measures for further enhancement of system of protection of water objects", and also for the purpose of the effective organization and work for clearing of beds of the rivers and strengthening of their coast the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for work on clearing of beds of the rivers and strengthening of their coast according to appendix No. 1.
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
3. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection, the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan K. V. Akmalov., chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection B. T. Kuchkarov and Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. M. Dzhurayev
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 21, 2017 No. 1009
1. This Provision determines procedure for work by clearing of beds of the rivers, Sai, streams, and also to strengthening of their coast (further - clearing of beds of the rivers and strengthening of their coast).
2. The work purpose on clearing of courses of water currents and strengthening of their coast is providing the stable and safe omission of flood waters and mud streams on waterways of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
shore protection works - shore protection of the rivers, Sai and streams for the purpose of protection them from washout and collapse;
waterway - the water object characterized by permanent or temporary movement of water in its course in the direction of general bias (the river, Sai, stream). The waterway can be permanent - with year-round current of water or temporary (drying up, peremerzayushchy);
flood - the bystry, rather short-term and acyclic raising of level and increase in consumption of water in any alignment of waterway resulting from intensive short-term thawing of snow and plentiful rains;
flood waters - the waters proceeding in line with water currents during flood passing;
mudflow - short-term, with big destructive force flood with very big (to 75% of lump of flow) content of mineral particles and fragments of rocks, resulting from loss of showers or rough thawing of snow in basins of the small mountain and foothill rivers and dry dens with considerable (0,10) biases suffices;
mud streams - the water flows proceeding on waterways during passing of mudflows;
the safe omission - the omission of water on waterways without negative consequences for settlements, the irrigated lands, water management and other social objects;
stabilization of flow - technogenic impacts on flood waters and mud streams for the purpose of their safe omission on waterways;
protective works - works on construction, reconstruction, repair and recovery of protective constructions, protective works on the hydraulic engineering constructions, bridges, water supply systems, gas pipelines and other social objects located on waterways, planting of trees in reservoirs and courses of water currents for the purpose of the accident-free omission of flood waters and mud streams, protection of settlements, the irrigated lands, water management and other social objects;
protective constructions - dams, spurs, differences, pro-cops, cuts and other rusloreguliruyushchy constructions, and also the designs on fixing of slopes and bottom of water currents providing the safe omission of flood waters and mud streams;
reconstruction and construction of protective constructions - complete or partial reorganization and construction of protective constructions. After reconstruction of protective constructions their initial project parameters and structure can change in parts or in full according to the new project;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.