of December 13, 2017 No. 129
About introduction of obligatory sale of receipts in foreign currency and establishment of the amount of obligatory sale of such receipts
According to article 387 of the Economic code of Ukraine, Articles 7, 7-1, 15, of 25, of 44, of 45, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to Articles 6, of 11, 13 Decrees of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 19, 1993 No. 15-93 "About system of currency control and currency exchange control", and also for the purpose of maintenance of stability of the foreign exchange market of Ukraine the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine decides:
1. Establish the requirement for obligatory sale in the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine of the receipts in foreign currency from abroad for benefit of legal entities which are not authorized banks, physical persons entrepreneurs, foreign missions (except official representations), into the accounts opened in authorized banks for conducting joint activities without creation of the legal entity, and also revenues in foreign currency into the accounts of residents opened outside Ukraine based on individual licenses of the National Bank of Ukraine.
The receipts in foreign currency specified in paragraph one of this Item are subject to obligatory sale in the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine, including directly to the National Bank of Ukraine, in the amount of 50 percent. Other receipts in foreign currency remain at the disposal of residents and nonresidents and is used by them according to rules of currency control.
2. Receipts in foreign currency are not subject to obligatory sale in the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine:
1) for benefit of the state or under the state guarantees;
2) on the credits, loans attracted according to international treaties of Ukraine which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or from international financial institutions which member is Ukraine, or from international financial institutions under agreements with which Ukraine undertook to provide the legal regime provided to other international financial institutions;
3) on the loans granted to the resident borrower by payment by the foreign creditor of means according to obligations of this resident to the export nonresident under the external economic contract without transfer of borrowing facilities into the account of resident in authorized bank provided that such loan is granted by nonresident bank and/or with participation of foreign export credit agency;
4) on projects (programs) of the international technical assistance which underwent state registration;
5) on projects which are performed based on agreements between Ukraine and the European Union on participation of Ukraine in the international programs of the European Union;
6) according to the international and technical programs and projects registered according to parts five and the sixth article 66 of the Law of Ukraine "About scientific and scientific and technical activities";
7) in the form of grants from international financial institutions which member is Ukraine, for benefit of legal resident person whose financing is performed at the expense of such grants and in whose governing bodies the Government of Ukraine participates;
8) arrived in the form of cash cover (the guarantee fee, pledge, deposit, the deposit, guarantee) for participation of the nonresident in auctions/biddings/tenders;
9) the foreign investments which arrived for implementation to Ukraine;
10) on the correspondent accounts of nonresident banks in foreign currency opened in authorized banks;
11) on transactions on placement of deposits by nonresident banks on accounts in authorized banks;
12) for benefit of intermediary residents under commission agreements, orders, consignments or according to the agency agreements which are subject to further transfer to owners of means. If receipts in foreign currency are subject to further transfer to owners of means which are served in authorized banks, then authorized banks perform obligatory sale of receipts in foreign currency according to requirements of this Item;
13) on transactions on exchange of foreign currency on the accounts of residents opened outside Ukraine based on individual licenses of the National Bank of Ukraine;
14) arrived as the charitable help for benefit of her receivers;
15) returned at the initiative of the foreign bank receiver / intermediary provided that:
transfer was made at the expense of own (not purchased) means of the client;
the means of the client purchased by it in the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine were returned within seven days after day of their transfer by authorized bank. Such receipts are subject to obligatory sale in the interbank foreign exchange market of Ukraine for the eighth day after day of their transfer by authorized bank on condition of not excess of term of use by the resident of the purchased foreign currency specified in Item 3 of the Section III of the Provisions on procedure and terms of trade in foreign currency approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of August 10, 2005 No. 281, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on August 29, 2005 on No. 950/11230 (with changes);
16) arrived as the wrong translation.
3. The requirement of rather obligatory sale, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, extends to receipts in foreign currency of the 1st group of the Qualifier of foreign currencies and bank metals approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of February 04, 1998 No. 34 (in edition of the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of April 19, 2016 No. 269) (with changes), and in Russian rubles.
4. The authorized bank shall enlist previously receipts in foreign currency to which according to Item 1 of this resolution the requirement about obligatory sale of the separate analytical account of the balance sheet account 2603 "Distribution Accounts of Subjects of Managing" extends (further - the distribution account).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.