of November 24, 2017 No. 772
About some questions of special economic zones
According to Item 8 of article 7 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 21, 2011 "About special economic zones in the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Create the special economic zone "Astana Technopolis" for the period till 2042.
2. Approve enclosed:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 24, 2017 No. 772
1. The special economic zone "Astana Technopolis" (further - SEZ) is located in the territory of the city of Astana in borders according to the enclosed plan.
The territory of SEZ constitutes 584,42 of hectare and is integral part of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. SEZ is created for the purpose of:
1) innovative development of the city of Astana by investment attraction and use of the available and attracted advanced technologies, know-how, creation of modern infrastructure;
2) creations of highly effective, including high and competitive technology productions in the field of processing industry;
3) the accelerated development of new technologies, further enhancement of organizational, economic and social conditions of carrying out researches, development of new technologies, rendering assistance in their commercialization.
3. Activities of SEZ are regulated by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About special economic zones in the Republic of Kazakhstan", this Provision and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Types of activity in the territory of SEZ are:
1) production of other food;
2) production of products of the flour-grinding and krupyany industry, starch and starch-containing products;
3) production of pharmaceutical medicines;
4) production of glass and products from glass;
5) production of abrasive products and other nonmetallic mineral products;
6) production of other metal tanks, reservoirs and containers;
7) production of other finished metal goods;
8) production of computers and peripheral equipment;
9) equipment manufacturing for radiation, the electromedical and electrotherapeutic equipment;
10) production of electric motors, generators, transformers of the electrodistribution and regulating equipment;
11) production of the electric lighting equipment;
12) production of electrical wiring and electrowire devices;
13) production of the machines and the equipment which is not switched on in other categories;
14) production of machines of general purpose;
15) warehouse economy and auxiliary transport activities;
16) release of the software;
17) computer programming, consultations and other accompanying services;
18) activities in the field of architecture, engineering researches, technical testing and the analysis;
19) research and development;
20) activities in the field of health care;
21) other activities for health protection;
22) construction and commissioning of infrastructure facilities, and also the objects intended directly for implementation of the types of activity provided by subitems 1) - 22) this Item, within the design estimates.
5. Projects implementation on types of activity will be enabled mainly with use of projects on scientific developments of the Astana Business Campus park of the autonomous organization of education of "Nazarbaev Universitet".
6. Control of SEZ is exercised according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About special economic zones in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
7. The taxation in the territory of SEZ is regulated by the tax legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. Customs regulation in the territory of SEZ is performed according to provisions of the customs legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
9. Customs procedure of free customs zone is applied within SEZ or its part on which priority types of activity will be performed.
Under customs procedure of free customs zone the goods intended for placement and (or) use in the territory of SEZ by persons performing priority types of activity in the territory of SEZ according to the agreement on implementation of activities as the member of SEZ are located.
10. The territory of SEZ is the customs control zone. Borders of SEZ on its perimeter are equipped and equipped with special barriers for the purpose of carrying out customs control.
11. In the territory of SEZ places of temporary storage of goods according to the procedure, determined by the customs legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Republic of Kazakhstan can be created.
12. In the territory of SEZ the goods placed under customs procedure of free customs zone, and also the goods of the Eurasian Economic Union which are not placed under customs procedure of free customs zone, and the foreign goods placed under other customs procedures can take place and be used.
13. The goods imported on the territory of SEZ and placed under customs procedure of free customs zone are considered as being out of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union for the purposes of application of customs duties, taxes, and also measures of non-tariff regulation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.