of November 21, 2017 No. 931
About approval of the General technical regulation about requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and to fuel oil
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" and for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and to fuel oil the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and to fuel oil according to appendix and to enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and fuel oil from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to JSC Uzbekneftegaz, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekneftegaz A. S. Sultanov, the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzagrotekhsanoatholding N. S. Otazhonov and the CEO of the Uzstandart Agency A. U. Karimov
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 21, 2017 No. 931
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes mandatory requirements to automobile and aviation gasoline, diesel and ship fuel, fuel for jet engines and to fuel oil (further - fuel) for the purpose of:
protection of life and health of the person, environmental protection, property of legal, physical persons and state;
preventions of the actions misleading consumers concerning its appointment and safety.
2. The technical regulation does not extend to the fuel delivered according to the state defense order or the following by en route through Frontier of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Fuel is released in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in case of its compliance to the Technical regulation.
4. If concerning separate type of fuel other technical regulations are accepted, then this fuel shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to it.
5. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
gasoline automobile and aviation - liquid fuel for use in internal combustion engines with spark ignition;
the manufacturer - the legal entity performing the production or production and realization of fuel responsible for its compliance to requirements of the Technical regulation;
fuel oil - the fuel received from products of oil refining and gas-condensate raw materials and intended for vehicles, stationary boiler rooms and technology installations;
fuel brand - the verbal and/or alphabetic, digital reference of fuel including for gasoline of automobile and diesel fuel its ecological class;
marking - information on products in the form of texts, drawings, signs, symbols, other designations and (or) their combinations applied on the label, label and/or accompanying documents, the vehicle (cistern cars, truck tanks, fuel tankers) for ensuring identification, informing consumers (acquirers);
number of the UN - set of the four-digit numbers allowing to determine danger of fuel within international carriages;
octane rating - the indicator characterizing detonation firmness of gasoline, expressed in terms of reference scale;
the consumer - the physical person having the intention to order or acquire or ordering acquiring or using fuel only for the personal needs which are not connected with implementation of business activity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.