of November 24, 2017 No. 941
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of the equipment for work in explosive environments
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the equipment for work in explosive environments the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the equipment for work in explosive environments according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness in case of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to the equipment for work in explosive environments from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to JSC Uzbekneftegaz, the Uzstandart agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekneftegaz A. S. Sultanov, the CEO of the Uzstandart agency A. U. Karimov and the chief of GI "Sanoatgeokontekhnazorat" B. V. Gulyamov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 24, 2017 No. 941
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes safety requirements to the equipment for work in explosive environments for the purpose of protection of life and health of the person, the environment and property, the prevention of the actions misleading consumers concerning its appointment and safety.
2. The technical regulation extends to the equipment, including electric equipment and Ekh-komponenty, for work in explosive environments of explosive zones of classes 0, 1 and 2 (gas circles) and (or) classes 20, 21 and 22 (dust circles) according to appendix No. 1.
Classification of the equipment for work in explosive environments (further - the equipment) is given in appendix No. 2 to the Technical regulation.
3. Action of the Technical regulation does not extend on:
the technical devices and products containing explosive substances and unstable chemical compounds (explosive, gunpowder, etc.) which are not intended for work in explosive environments;
the gas-using equipment for household and non-productive application, in conditions when the explosive environment is formed owing to unexpected leakage of combustible gas;
the equipment following en route through border of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
products of medical appointment;
individual protection equipment;
the machines and the equipment established on air, road, rail or water transport public;
nuclear research installations, except the equipment which is their part being in explosive zones.
4. Service regulations of the equipment are determined by the relevant authorized bodies in accordance with the established procedure.
5. If concerning separate types of the equipment other technical regulations are accepted, then these types of the equipment shall conform also to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to them.
6. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
emergency operation - the mode in case of which characteristics of the equipment for work in explosive environments go beyond the restrictions specified by the manufacturer in technical documentation;
explosion protection type - the special measures provided in the equipment for work in explosive environments for the purpose of prevention of ignition of the surrounding explosive environment;
explosion safety - lack of unacceptable risk of the ignition of the surrounding explosive environment connected with possibility of damnification and (or) causing damage;
explosion protection - the measures providing explosion safety of the equipment for work in explosive environments;
explosive zone - part of the closed or open space in which the explosive environment in the amount requiring special measures of protection during the designing, production, installation and operation of the equipment is present or can be formed;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.