It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
November 7, 2017
of September 6, 2017 No. 380
About approval of the Procedure for the organization of trips of foreign and Ukrainian experts
(In edition of the Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine of 25.01.2019 No. 20)
According to the subitem 3 of item 4 of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for financial support of ensuring the international positive image of Ukraine and implementation of actions for support of communications with Ukrainians who live outside Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of March 22, 2017 No. 165, I order:
1. Approve the Procedure for the organization of trips of foreign and Ukrainian experts it (is applied).
2. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to management of public diplomacy submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. To management of the general secretariat to bring this order to the attention of deputy ministers, heads of structural divisions of the device the MFA, representations the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in the territory of Ukraine and foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the State secretary A.I.Zayts's MFA.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine of September 6, 2017, No. 380
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of the organization of study tours and press tours to Ukraine of foreign experts, representatives of mass media and other figures who are specialists in the questions connected with Ukraine and positively influence forming of public opinion in foreign states, (further - foreign experts), and also participations in the international actions abroad having the political direction and in the actions of cultural diplomacy important for the report of line item of Ukraine in foreign target audiences, the famous Ukrainian scientists, experts, scientists, political scientists, writers, artists, musicians, public figures and representatives of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, including the Crimean Tatar community (further - the Ukrainian experts).
2. The purpose of trips of foreign and Ukrainian experts is assistance to promotion of positive image of Ukraine abroad, improvement of understanding and perception of Ukraine and Ukrainians in the world. To trips the Ukrainian and foreign experts who are the famous or acknowledged specialists in the sphere of the competence are attracted and are capable to influence strengthening of positive image of Ukraine positively.
3. Preparation and realization of trips of the Ukrainian and foreign experts (introduction of the reasonable offer concerning business trip, development of the program of stay, coordination of necessary documents, financing, transportation, maintenance during stay, etc.) is performed by forces of foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine (further - ZDU) and/or independent structural divisions of the device the MFA, public institution "Ukrainian Institute" (further - GU) and its foreign subsidiaries which initiate such trips.
4. Trips of foreign and Ukrainian experts are performed on short-term basis and will be organized by the most economically reasonable method.
5. Expenses on the organization of the trips determined in Item 1 of the Section I of this Procedure are performed at the expense of the means provided in the government budget.
1. Proposals on the organization of study tours and press tours of foreign experts are introduced in Ukraine by heads of ZDU, GU.
Specifications with the disaggregated reasons for need of trips, purposes and results which are planned to be reached, including information and image component, the invitation from organizers of the event (whenever possible), summary of person (persons) who are sent the draft of the program of stay, including its basic substantial, organizational, logistic elements, expense budget and calculations, other necessary information are attached to the specified offers.
2. Specifications on the organization of trip are approved by heads of territorial and/or functional subdivisions the MFA in which competence on subject trips or press tours belong.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.