of November 14, 2017 No. 913
About additional measures for timely providing with fuel and energy resources
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 14, 2017 No. PP-3386 "About measures for enhancement of competitive environment, eradication of conditions for abuse and plunders in the field of providing with fuel and energy resources and other highly liquid products, to strengthening of payment discipline, reducing receivables and payables", and also considering growth of the world prices for the fuel and energy Cabinet of Ministers resources decides:
1. Establish retail prices including tax on consumption of motor gasoline and diesel fuel:
a) since November 15, 2017 on:
Ai-80 brand motor gasoline - 3800 bags for one liter;
Ai-91 brand motor gasoline - 4300 bags for one liter;
diesel fuel - 4100 bags for one liter;
the EKO diesel fuel - 4200 bags for one liter;
b) wholesale selling prices (including VAT) on:
aviation fuel - 4450 thousand bags for one ton;
bitumen road - 2300 thousand bags for one ton;
fuel oil - 2400 thousand bags for one ton;
engine oils - 4800 thousand bags for one ton;
industrial oils - 3400 thousand bags for one ton;
c) since April 1, 2018 on natural gas with increase in 1,1 of time and the electric power - in time 1,12.
At the same time motor gasoline of the Ai-93, Ai-92, brands Ai-95 and Ai-98, the diesel fuel (conforming European to quality and standards), and also the aviation fuel delivered on import and received from conversion of import raw materials (to be provided) are implemented at free free market prices through gas stations which list is determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and Items of gas stations at the airports of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Establish since November 15, 2017:
payment amount of monthly monetary compensation of part of expenses on motor gasoline acquisition to the separate categories of persons determined by the legislation in the amount of 63 400 (sixty three thousand four hundred) sum;
discount in the amount of 10 percent from retail price on the automobile gasoline and diesel fuel (less the consumption tax of gasoline and diesel fuel for vehicles) realized by petroleum storage depots of JSC Uznefteprodukt to gas stations.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan till November 15, 2017 to approve and bring price lists of new retail prices to all interested ministries, departments and the organizations.
4. To JSC Uznefteprodukt and its regional organizations, and also the business entities enabling the realization of motor gasoline at gas stations together with GI Uzgosneftegazinspektion and the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make as of November 15, 2017 revaluation of remaining balance of motor gasoline at gas stations. The sum of revaluation is completely granted on the income of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. Resolve JSC Uznefteprodukt target use of 40 percent of revenue arriving from motor gasoline realization for settlings with suppliers of import raw materials and repayment of the credits of commercial banks.
7. JSC Uzbekneftegaz together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.