of November 2, 2017 No. 905
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of veterinary medicines and feed additives
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of veterinary medicines and feed additives the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of veterinary medicines and feed additives according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration" that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of general technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with the State committee of veterinary science of the Republic of Uzbekistan to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of veterinary medicines and feed additives from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution.
4. To provide to the state committee of veterinary science of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing and carrying out explanatory work among the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To the ministries and departments to bring the normative legal documents accepted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister - the minister of agricultural and water economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirzayev Z. T., the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzagrotekhsanoatholding Otazhonov N. S., the acting as the chairman of the State committee of veterinary science of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tsorkobilova B. T. and CEO of the Uzstandart Agency Karimov A. U.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 2, 2017 No. 905
1. This General technical regulation about safety of veterinary medicines and feed additives (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of veterinary medicines and feed additives (further - veterinary medicines) in case of their development, production (production), marking, packaging, transportation, storage, realization, the address and destruction.
2. Subjects to regulation of this Technical regulation are the veterinary medicines and feed additives registered and allowed for use in accordance with the established procedure by the State committee of veterinary science of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
safety of veterinary medicines - lack of the risk connected with possibility of harming of life of animals, to health of the person and the environment in case of their development, implementation, production, application and storage;
balk-product - the medicine for veterinary application which passed all stages of engineering procedure of production, except for fasovaniye and/or final packing;
veterinary medicines - the veterinary medicines, ready to application, received from medicinal substances (substances) or from mix of medicinal substances (substances) of natural and synthetic origin consisting from following groups;
a) chemical and pharmaceutical - the medicines, antibiotics, hormones, stimulators and means applied in case of artificial insemination of animals and transplantation of embryos, antiseptics, disinfectants, detergents, means of deratization applied in veterinary science and livestock production;
b) biological medicines - vaccines, anatoksina, diagnostikuma, diagnostic test systems, blood serums, scale - the globulins, probiotics, substances emitted from microorganisms and influencing the immune status of organism, sensitive systems for accumulating of microorganisms, the strains of microorganisms intended for prevention, diagnostics and treatment of animals;
c) feed additives - the biological or pharmacological actively active ingredients of vegetable, animal, synthetic or other origin containing in the structure intended for inclusion in structure of diets of animals for the purpose of ensuring physiological full value, prevention of diseases, stimulation of productivity of animals, ensuring safety of components, increases in availability of nutrients, improvements of flavoring and technological properties of forages applied in veterinary science and livestock production;
excipient - any substance which is part of veterinary medicines, except for medicinal substance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.