It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On November 14, 2017 No. 48889
of September 11, 2017 No. 669n
About approval of Administrative regulations of provision by the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation of the state service in implementation of monthly payments to persons performing care of handicapped children or disabled people since the childhood of the I group
According to the Federal Law of July 27, 2010 No. 210-FZ "About the organization of provision of the state and municipal services" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 31, Art. 4179; 2011, No. 15, Art. 2038; No. 19, Art. 7061, No. 27, Art. 3873, 3880; No. 29, Art. 4291; No. 30, Art. 4587; No. 49, Art. 7061; 2012, No. 31, Art. 4322; 2013, No. 14, Art. 1651; No. 27, Art. 3477, 3480; No. 30, Art. 4084; No. 51, Art. 6679; No. 52, Art. 6952, 6961, 7009; 2014, No. 26, Art. 3366; No. 30, Art. 4264; No. 49, Art. 6928; 2015, No. 1, Art. 67, 72; No. 10, Art. 1393; No. 29, Art. 4342, 4376; 2016, No. 7, Art. 916; No. 27, Art. 4293, 4294, No. 52, Art. 7482; 2017, No. 1, the Art. 12) and the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 16, 2011 No. 373 "About development and approval of administrative regulations of execution of the state functions and administrative regulations of provision of the state services" (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, No. 22, Art. 3169; No. 35, Art. 5092; 2012, No. 28, Art. 3908; No. 36, Art. 4903; No. 50, Art. 7070; No. 52, Art. 7507; 2014, 5, of the Art. 506) I order to No.:
1. Approve the enclosed Administrative regulations of provision by the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation of the state service in implementation of monthly payments to persons performing care of handicapped children or disabled people since the childhood of the I group.
M. A. Topilin
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation of September 11, 2017, No. 669n
Subject of regulation of Administrative regulations
1. The administrative regulations of provision by the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation of the state service in implementation of monthly payments to persons performing care of handicapped children or disabled people since the childhood of the I group (further respectively - RPF, monthly payment, the state service, Administrative regulations), establish procedure for provision of RPF through its territorial authorities of the state service, determine terms and the sequence of ministerial procedures (actions) of territorial authorities of RPF by its provision.
Circle of applicants
2. The state service is provided to the idle able-bodied persons living in the territory of the Russian Federation, performing care of the handicapped child aged up to 18 years or the disabled person since the childhood of the I group irrespective of cohabitation with the handicapped child aged to 18 years or the disabled person since the childhood of the I group, and also to members of their families and their heirs in case of non receipt of the added amount of monthly payment in connection with the death of person performing leaving (further - the citizen).
The citizen can use the state service through the legal or authorized representative.
Requirements to procedure for informing on provision of the state service
3. Reception of citizens concerning provision of the state service is performed according to employment policies and procedures of territorial authority of RPF.
RPF location: Moscow, st. Shabolovka, 4.
The postal address for the direction of documents: st. Shabolovka, 4, GSP-1, Moscow, 119991, RPF.
Phone of RPF: (495) 987-89-07.
Fax: (495) 982-06-63.
The address of the official site of RPF on the Internet: www.pfrf.ru (further - the website of RPF).
Data on the territorial authorities of RPF providing the state service (names of territorial authorities of RPF, their postal addresses, numbers of telephone numbers for enquiries and faxes, and also the working schedule), are posted on the website of RPF.
4. Informing citizens concerning provision of the state service is performed:
a) the official of structural division of territorial authority of the RPF responsible for provision of the state service (further - the official), in case of the direct appeal of the citizen to territorial authority of RPF;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.