of October 5, 2017 No. 2155-VIII
About electronic confidential services
This Law determines legal and organizational basis of provision of electronic confidential services, including cross-border, the rights and obligations of subjects of legal relations in the field of electronic confidential services, procedure of the state supervision (control) of observance of requirements of the legislation in the field of electronic confidential services, and also legal and organizational basis of implementation of electronic identification.
The purpose of this Law is settlement of the relations in spheres of provision of electronic confidential services of electronic identification.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) authentication - the electronic procedure which allows to confirm electronic identification of the physical, legal entity, information or information and telecommunication system and/or origin and integrity of electronic data;
2) blocking of the certificate of public key - temporary suspension of action of the certificate of public key;
3) the website - set of the software placed on unique address in the computer network, including on the Internet together with the information resources which are at the disposal of certain subjects also provide access of legal entities and physical persons to these information resources and other information services via the computer network;
4) public key - the parameter of algorithm of asymmetric cryptographic conversion which is used as electronic data for verification of the digital signature or seal, and also for the purpose of, by the determined standards for qualified certificates of public keys;
5) separate Item of registration - representation (branch, division, territorial authority) of the supplier of electronic confidential services or legal entity or physical person which based on the order of the supplier of electronic confidential services (his head) or the agreement signed with it performs registration of subscribers with observance of requirements of this Law and legislation in the field of information protection;
6) the confidential list - the list of skilled suppliers of electronic confidential services and information on the services provided by them;
7) electronic confidential service - service which is provided for ensuring electronic interaction of two or more subjects which trust the supplier of electronic confidential services in provision of such service;
8) electronic identification - the procedure of use identification these persons electronically who unambiguously determine the physical, legal entity or the representative of the legal entity;
9) electronic seal - electronic data which are added by the creator of electronic seal to other electronic data or logically with them communicate and used for determination of origin and integrity checking of the connected electronic data;
10) electronic mark of time - electronic data which connect other electronic data with specific timepoint for confirmation of availability of these electronic data of time at present;
11) electronic service - any service provided through information and telecommunication system;
12) the digital signature - electronic data which are added by signer to other electronic data or logically with them communicate and used by it as the signature;
13) electronic data - any information electronically;
14) the certificate of action of public key - the procedure of forming of the certificate of public key;
15) digital signature facility or seals - the hardware-software or hardware device or the software which are used for creation and/or verification of the digital signature or seal;
16) means of electronic identification - the information medium which contains identification these persons and is used for authentication of person by provision and/or receipt of electronic services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.