of November 6, 2017 No. 710
About approval of the list of the objects which are not subject to transfer for realization of public-private partnership including in concession
According to Item 1 of article 74 of the Entrepreneurial code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015, article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 7, 2006 "About concessions" and article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2015 "About public-private partnership" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the list of the objects which are not subject to transfer for realization of public-private partnership including in concession, according to appendix to this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 6, 2017 No. 710
1. The earth, waters (except for transfers of the right of temporary non-paid land use for the purpose of implementation of the agreement of public-private partnership, including the agreement of concession), plant and animal life.
2. Especially protected natural territories.
3. The military property assigned on the right of operational management to public institutions of Armed Forces, other troops and military forming.
4. The high-level railway system, navigable waterways, beacons, devices and navigation signs regulating and guaranteeing safety of navigation, maritime terminals.
5. Water management constructions (dikes, water-engineering systems, other hydraulic engineering constructions) having special strategic importance, except for water management constructions (the water intaking constructions, pumping points, water treatment facilities) providing water supply of the following cities:
6. The organizations of health care performing activities in the sphere of service of blood and prevention HIV/AIDS (except for acquisitions of medical equipment and their field service), the organizations of medicine of catastrophic crashes.
7. Objects of historical and cultural heritage and cultural values.
8. Collection and depositaries of causative agents of especially dangerous infections and industrial microorganisms.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.