of October 30, 2017 No. 880
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of the devices using gaseous fuel
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" and for the purpose of establishment of single safety requirements to the devices using gaseous fuel, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the devices using gaseous fuel according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to the devices using gaseous fuel from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to JSC Uzbekneftegaz, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan G. I. Ibragimov, the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzagrotekhsanoatholding N. S. Otazhonov and the CEO of the Uzstandart Agency A. U. Karimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 30, 2017 No. 880
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of the devices using gaseous fuel (further - the gas-using equipment), for the purpose of:
protection of life and health of the person, environmental protection, property of legal, physical persons and state;
preventions of the actions misleading consumers concerning its appointment and safety.
2. The technical regulation extends to the gas-using equipment intended for cooking, heating and hot water supply and also its components according to the list given in appendix to the Technical regulation.
3. The technical regulation does not extend to the gas-using equipment:
using gas as motor fuel;
delivered according to the state defensive order;
held for use in engineering procedures on industrial enterprises, except for specified in appendix to the Technical regulation.
4. The gas-using equipment is released in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in case of its compliance to the Technical regulation.
5. If concerning separate types of the gas-using equipment other technical regulations are accepted, then this gas-using equipment shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to it.
6. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
ventilation of the combustion chamber - process of replacement by air of the not burned down gas which is in the combustion chamber of the gas-using equipment and in flues in the absence of supply of gas in torch;
time of ignition of torch - time interval from the moment of supply of gas of torch before ignition and distribution of flame on all surface of the gas burner device;
gaseous fuel - the fuel which is in gaseous state at temperature of 15 °C and atmospheric pressure of 101,325 of kPa;
torch with complete preliminary mixture - torch in which gas mixes up with air for burning before exhaust outlets of torch or in which ready gas mixture moves;
ignition - process in case of which there is ignition of air-gas mix of ignition and (or) main torch with registration of availability of flame;
the combined torch - the torch intended for separate burning of gaseous or liquid types of fuel;
repeated ignition - ignition in case of which the design of the gas-using equipment provides that after blackout of flame in operating time of the gas-using equipment supply of gas in torch stops and begins accomplishment of the set program of automatic start-up of torch;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.