of October 6, 2017 No. 801
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of elevators
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of elevators the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of elevators according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of elevators, from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. The state inspectorate for supervision of geological studying of subsoil to provide with safe operation in the industry, mining and the household sector under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
to the introduction in action of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution development, approval and registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan of Rules for the Construction and Safe Operation of elevators in accordance with the established procedure;
together with the Uzstandart Agency and National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing and carrying out explanatory work among the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan G. I. Ibragimov, the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzagrotekhsanoatholding N. S. Otazhonov, the chief of the State inspectorate for supervision of geological studying of subsoil, safe operation in the industry, mining and the household sector under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. V. Gulyamov and the CEO of the Uzstandart agency A. U. Karimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 6, 2017 No. 801
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of elevators for the purpose of protection of life and health of the person, property, and also the prevention of the actions misleading users concerning their appointment and safety.
2. Requirements of the Technical regulation extend to electric and hydraulic elevators with a loading capacity of 40 kg and above.
3. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to elevators with the gear and rack or screw mechanism of rise, the elevators used in mines on mining on watercrafts and aircraft, and also elevators of special purpose for the military purposes.
4. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
the buffer - the safety control intended for restriction of size of delay of moving cabin, counterbalance for the purpose of decrease in danger of getting injured or breakdown of the equipment upon transition by cabin, counterbalance of extreme working provision;
the owner of the elevator - the owner (owners) of the building (construction) or its part in whom there is elevator, owners of rooms in the apartment house on the right of common ownership, the organization, in economic maintaining or operational management of which is the building (construction) which use the elevator for designated purpose and organize its safe operation;
the hydroaggregate - the block of hydraulic devices intended for creation of flow of working pressurized fluid, pressure monitoring, and also regulation of flow.
servicing zone - free space for access to the lift equipment for the purpose of its maintenance;
the manufacturer - the legal entity enabling production and the realization of elevators and responsible for elevator compliance to requirements of this Technical regulation;
the mine - construction in which the cabin and (or) counterbalance move.
operation of elevators - periodic works on survey and maintenance, and also engineering certification of elevators.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.