of October 2, 2017 No. 783
About approval of the General technical regulation about requirements to lubricants, technical oils and technical liquids
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" and for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to lubricants, technical oils and technical liquids the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about requirements to lubricants, technical oils and technical liquids according to appendix and enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of lubricants, technical oils and technical liquids from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to JSC Uzbekneftegaz, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan G. I. Ibragimov, the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzagrotekhsanoatholding N. S. Otazhonov and the CEO of the Uzstandart agency A. U. Karimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 2, 2017 No. 783
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of lubricants, technical oils and technical liquids for the purpose of protection of life and health of the person, the environment and property, the prevention of the actions misleading acquirers.
2. The technical regulation establishes requirements to lubricants, technical oils and technical liquids (further - products) according to the list according to appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation, and also collection, conversion (utilization) of the fulfilled technical oils.
3. The technical regulation does not extend:
on the products delivered according to the state defensive order, or following en route through the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
on vegetable oil and animal origin, the oils received as a result of high-temperature distillation of coal tar (including kreozotovy), the oils applied to production of perfumery and cosmetic products, products of medical appointment and medicines.
4. If concerning separate types of products other technical regulations are accepted, then these types of products shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to them.
5. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
technical oil - the substance of oil or synthetic (semi-synthetic) origin used as lubricant or applied as working liquid;
the fulfilled technical oils - the technical oils which lost the operational properties including merged from working systems, classified as waste and which are subject to conversion (utilization);
conversion (utilization) - processes of completion of lifecycle of the fulfilled technical oil, including for the purpose of receipt of new lubricants;
consumer packaging (container) - the packaging intended for primary packing and sales of products to the final acquirer;
the acquirer - the legal entity or physical person, including the consumer acquiring products and (or) the fulfilled technical oils for use in any, the purposes which are not forbidden by the legislation;
lubricant - the substance of oil or synthetic origin facilitating process of friction on working surfaces of the adjoining details as a result of which friction force and wear of surface decreases;
technical liquid - liquid of oil or synthetic origin, held for use as working environment;
transport container - the container intended for storage and transportation of products and the fulfilled technical oils for the purpose of protection them from pollution when moving and forming independent transport unit.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.