of October 31, 2017 No. 690
About creation of the Board of trustees of innovative cluster "Park of innovative technologies"
According to Items 1 and 2 of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 10, 2014 "About innovative cluster "The park of innovative technologies" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
2. Approve enclosed:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2017 No. 690
1. Board of trustees of innovative cluster "Park of innovative technologies" (further - Council) for the purpose of development and ensuring functioning of innovative cluster "The park of innovative technologies" (further - innovative cluster) exercises control of innovative cluster.
2. Council performs activities according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan and this Provision.
3. The main functions of Council are:
1) determination of strategic tasks of development of innovative cluster;
2) other functions provided by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About innovative cluster "The park of innovative technologies".
4. Council has the right within the competence on:
1) introduction of offers and recommendations the about questions connected with development of innovative cluster;
2) carrying out consultations, request and receipt of information from state bodies and officials;
3) involvement of entrepreneurs, specialists, scientists and independent experts for participation in discussion of problematic issues;
4) other powers provided by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan and acts of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. The structure of Council affirms the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the proposal of the worker of body of Council.
6. The structure of Council is created of number of representatives of state bodies, public associations of entrepreneurs, business entities.
7. The chairman of the board is the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8. Chairman of the board:
1) performs the common directorship of Council;
2) presides over its meetings;
3) distributes orders between members of council;
4) approves work plans of Council;
5) determines the agenda and signs protocols of meetings of Council;
6) considers proposals of members of council on enhancement of its activities and other questions entering competence of Council;
7) performs other powers provided by regulatory legal acts and this Provision.
9. Secretary of Council:
1) performs preparation of drafts of the current and perspective plans of work of Council, materials for its meetings;
2) is submitted for consideration of the chairman by the draft of the agenda of meetings;
3) directs the materials requiring the conclusion, to advisory council of Council or the relevant state bodies;
4) within seven calendar days from the date of approval of decisions of Council sends the copy of the protocol and other required materials to members of council and other interested persons;
5) performs other powers provided by this Provision.
10. Working body of Council is the autonomous cluster fund "Park of Innovative Technologies".
11. Working body of Council:
1) provides the organization of holding meetings of Council;
2) is performed by monitoring of execution of recommendations of Council;
3) notifies members of council on the place, to time of carrying out and the agenda of the regular meeting of Council and timely provides them with required materials;
4) is provided by control of implementation of work plans of Council.
12. Meetings of Council are held as required.
13. The emergency meeting of Council is convened at the initiative of the chairman.
14. Members of council participate in its meetings without the replacement right.
15. Decisions of Council are made by a simple majority vote from total number of the members of council who are present at meeting. In case of equality of votes on the discussed question, the voice of the chairman is decisive.
16. In case of disagreement with the made decision, the member or members of council has the right to express the special opinion.
17. Decisions of Council are drawn up by the protocol which is signed by the chairman.
18. Council stops the activities based on the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 31, 2017, No. 690
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, chairman
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, vice-chairman
vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, secretary
akim of the city of Almaty
the chairman of the board of joint-stock company "National managing holding "Bayterek" (under approval)
Novachuk Oleg Nikolaevich is the chairman of the board of the KAZ Minerals PLC group (under approval)
Kulibayev Timur Askarovich is the chairman of presidium of National chamber of entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Atameken (under approval)
Mashkevich Alexander Antonovich is chairman of the board of directors "Eurasian Resources Group s.a.r.l." (under approval)
Rakishev Kenes Hamitovich is the chairman of the board of directors of Sat&Company joint-stock company (under approval)
Rakhimbayev Aydyn Zhumadilovich is the chairman of the board of directors of "Build Investments Group" (under approval)
Stephen Frantsen the senior vice-president of IDC for regions of Europe, the Middle East and Africa (under approval)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.