of October 25, 2017 No. 814
Some questions of cession of property, the economic maintaining fixed on the right behind National Bank
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Bring in Item 10 of the Method of calculation of the rent for property and proportions of its distribution approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 4, 1995 No. 786 (the joint venture of Ukraine, 1996, No. 2, Art. 57; Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2000, No. 3, Art. 84; 2001, No. 8, Art. 321; 2002, No. 28, Art. 1320, No. 47, Art. 2124; 2007, No. 1, Art. 34; 2009, No. 43, Art. 1453, No. 55, Art. 1901; 2010, No. 6, Art. 259, No. 84, Art. 2959; 2011, No. 71, Art. 2677; 2013, No. 29, Art. 1002; 2014, No. 82, Art. 2325; 2015, No. 50, Art. 1608, No. 96, Art. 3285; 2016, No. 10, Art. 445, No. 99, Art. 3214; 2017, No. 36, the Art. 1135), changes which are applied.
2. Transfer buildings and constructions (letters of A-4, B-1, of E-2, No. 18-20, I, II) on Ulitsa Faleevskaya, 14 in Nikolaev (registration number 729950848101), buildings and constructions (letters And, B, In, D, D 1, D 2, D 3, to No. 1, I) on Ulitsa Perekopskoy, 5, in Kherson (registration number 457043065101), buildings and constructions (letters of A-3, and, and 1, and 2, a4 B2-2, B-2, B1-2,, b1; D; B4-1) B5-1, B3-2, on Ulitsa Kirponosa, 16 in Chernihiv (registration number 516084774101), buildings (letters And, B, In) on Ulitsa Grushevsky M., 6, in Ternopil (registration number 461070361101) which are assigned on the right of economic maintaining to National Bank, to the sphere of management of Public judicial administration.
3. To fund of state-owned property together with Public judicial administration and National Bank to take measures for the conclusion of lease agreements on the real estate determined by the common decision of National Bank and Public judicial administration.
4. Recommend to asset holders to use the real estate specified in Item 3 of this resolution on purpose for the organization of cash circulation.
5. To provide to fund of state-owned property together with National Bank control of target functional use of the real estate specified in Item 3 of this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 25, 2017 No. 814
1. The second offer of paragraph one to exclude.
2. Add Item after paragraph one with new paragraphs of the following content:
"Also 1 hryvnia is constituted by the amount of the annual rent paid:
National Bank and authorized banks in which the state owns share of the authorized capital in the amount of more than 75 percent, for lease for the purpose of use for stock holding of cash of National Bank of real estate which was assigned on the right of economic maintaining to national bank and is transferred to the sphere of management of Public judicial administration, other state bodies or to municipal property;
authorized banks in which the state owns share of the authorized capital in the amount of more than 75 percent, for lease for the purpose of use for stock holding of cash of National Bank of the real estate assigned to National Bank on the right of economic maintaining.
Indexation of the annual rent specified in paragraphs one - the fourth this Item, is made based on the annual inflation indexes in the terms determined by the lease agreement once a year.".
With respect thereto paragraphs of the second - to consider the seventh respectively paragraphs the sixth - the eleventh.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.