of October 14, 2017 No. 824
About approval of regulations on procedure for acceptance on training and procedure for training in the regional centers of professional training of the unemployed and the unoccupied population
For the purpose of the effective organization of occupational retraining of the unemployed and the unoccupied population according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About measures for creation of the Centers of professional training of jobless citizens in the territories of the Republic of Uzbekistan" of April 10, 2017 199, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan decides No.:
2. Bring changes in some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to appendix No. 3.
3. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan in a month together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov and the Minister of employment and employment relationships A. A. Haitov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 14, 2017 No. 824
1. This Provision determines procedure for acceptance on training of the unemployed and the unoccupied population in the regional centers of professional training (further - the Centers of training).
2. According to the legislation on work and employment of the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan the able-bodied persons aged from sixteen years before receipt by them of the right to provision of pensions which do not have the paid work or the occupations, the bringing income which are looking for work and ready to get to the offered work or to have professional training, retraining or advanced trainings (except for students in educational institutions) are considered as the unemployed.
The persons specified in the first paragraph of this Item who addressed to local authorities of work behind assistance in employment and registered by them as looking for work, are recognized jobless.
3. According to article 23 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About employment of the population" professional training and retraining, advanced training of persons registered by bodies of work and the acknowledged unemployed can be performed in the following cases if:
jobless person cannot choose suitable work due to the lack at it required qualification;
there is need to change profession (specialties, occupation type) jobless person due to the lack of the work suitable to his professional skills;
jobless person lost working capacity by former profession.
4. According to the legislation on work payment of grant during professional training and retraining or advanced training, and also inclusion of this period in working life is considered one of warranty types of material support (jobless) citizens presented from the state.
During professional training, retraining and advanced training to citizens in compliance the legislation pays grant.
5. Requirements of this Provision do not extend to the short-term training courses organized by the Center of training at paid basis.
6. Acceptance on training in the Center of training of the unemployed and unoccupied population needing employment, including not having permanent job of persons, the ended professional colleges and the academic lyceums, is performed on the basis of the tripartite agreement on employment signed between the employer, the district (city) Centers of assistance of employment (further - the Center) and person who showed willingness will find a job, and also in the presence of the direction issued by the Centers for the form approved according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
7. The organization of acceptance on training in the Center is performed on the basis of the Plan of acceptance for training of the unemployed and the unoccupied population in the regional center of the professional training (further - the plan of acceptance) approved by the director of the Center of training in coordination, respectively with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Head department of employment of areas or Tashkent, at least in seventy days prior to study.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.