of October 23, 2017 No. 859
About approval of Provisional regulations for procedure for closely related transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver
For the purpose of providing patients with high-technology specialized medical care with terminal stages of chronic diseases of kidneys and liver, and also the Cabinet of Ministers decides the organizations of closely related transplantation in the republic:
1. Approve Provisional regulations for procedure for closely related transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver according to appendix.
2. Determine effective period of Provisional regulations - about day of entry into force of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About organ transplantation, fabrics and (or) cells of the person".
3. To the Ministry of Health together with the interested ministries and departments till December 31, 2017 to introduce in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the established procedure the bill of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About organ transplantation, fabrics and (or) cells of the person", having provided in it, including, establishment of tough control of providing legal development mechanisms of transplant service and implementation of permanent dispensary observation of patients during the posttrasplantatsionny period.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. K. Shadmanov and Information analysis department concerning health care, ecology, protection surrounding circles, physical culture and sport of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 23, 2017 No. 859
1. These Provisional regulations determine procedure for performing transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver from living closely related donors, indications and contraindications for accomplishment of closely related transplantation, the right and obligation of the donor and the recipient.
2. Transplantation of kidney and (or) share of liver (further - transplantation) is the surgery which is carried out for the purpose of change to the recipient of healthy kidney and (or) share of liver from the living closely related donor instead of the injured kidney and (or) liver not capable to perform the vital functions and leading to irreversible disorders of health of the person.
3. The faces consisting in relationship or property that is parents, blood both the stepbrothers and sisters, spouses, children including adopted (adopted), grandfathers, grandmothers, grandsons, and also parents, blood both stepbrothers and sisters of spouses according to the legislation can be living closely related donors.
In these Provisional regulations the following basic concepts are applied:
the living donor (further - the donor) - the person who is voluntarily giving body, fabric and (or) cages for transplantation to the recipient;
the recipient - the person to whom transplantation of body, fabric and (or) cells of the person is carried out.
4. The documents confirming closely related communication of the donor and recipient are the certificate of birth, the passport, the certificate on marriage, and also other documents testimonial of reliability of family or peculiar relation.
Production of evidence about closely related communication, and also responsibility for authenticity of the submitted documents on family relation is conferred on the donor and the recipient.
5. Withdrawal of kidney and (or) share of liver for the purpose of accomplishment of transplantation at persons which did not reach eighteen-year age, acknowledged in accordance with the established procedure incapacitated, containing in places of detention, the disabled people of I and II groups, expectant mothers, persons having drug addiction, chronic alcoholism, toxicomania is not allowed.
6. Transplantation is carried out only in the following state medical organizations:
Republican specialized scientific and practical medical center of surgery of name of the academician V. Vakhidov;
Republican scientific center of the emergency medical care;
Tashkent city neurologic hospital.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.