of September 30, 2017 No. 778
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for realization and implementation of calculations for precious metals for production of jewelry
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 10, 2017 "About measures for the state support of the jewelry industry" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3199:
1. Approve and enact since October 1, 2017 Regulations on procedure for realization and implementation of calculations for precious metals for production of jewelry according to appendix.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov and the chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. B. Nurmuratov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 30, 2017 No. 778
1. This Provision according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 10, 2017 No. PP-3199 "About measures for the state support of the jewelry industry" establishes procedure for realization and implementation of calculations for precious metals for production of jewelry.
2. Gold and silver (further - precious metals) are acquired by the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs (further - producers of jewelry) having the license granted by the Agency on precious metals under the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Agency) on production of jewelry and other products from precious metals and gemstones.
3. The realization of plates of precious metals to producers of jewelry is enabled according to the scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
4. The state scientific and production enterprise "Fonon" (further - GNPP "Phonon") provides production of plates of the precious metals made on basis to be provided of the precious metals issued by the Agency.
5. Producers of jewelry submit applications to commercial banks in the terms provided in appendix No. 1 to this Provision and also in form according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision, with indication of necessary amount of precious metals. At the same time the minimum amount of the request shall be at least 100 grams.
The commercial bank in case of application of jewelry by the producer checks availability at it of the license for production of jewelry, using the information system "License" (www.license.uz) and registers the accepted request in the separate book of registration with indication of the necessary data which are available in the request.
Producers of jewelry deposit in commercial bank the money necessary for acquisition of the declared amount of precious metals according to Items 14-15 of this Provision.
6. Head commercial banks, proceeding from requests of producers of jewelry, send till 12:00 o'clock on the first and/or third Tuesday of every month the summary request to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Central bank) and the Agency on acquisition of necessary amount of precious metals in form according to appendix No. 3 to this Provision.
If the first or third Tuesday of month drops out on holiday, submission of requests by head commercial banks is performed the next working day.
7. Central Bank within two working days from the date of receipt of the summary request of head commercial bank and on the basis of information of the Agency on actual weight of implementable plates of precious metals exposes to head commercial bank the invoice on payment.
8. The head commercial bank in full performs payment for precious metals within two working days from the date of the statement by the Central bank of the invoice on payment.
After payment implementation the head commercial bank sends the letter to the Central bank and the Agency with indication of amount of precious metals by producers of the jewelry which performed payment, data of the responsible person (surname, name, middle name, series and passport number) authorized to accept plates of precious metals with appendix of the power of attorney of commercial bank on receipt of values.
9. Central Bank gives the assignment to the Agency about issue of plates of precious metals of the corresponding weight for which payment was made.
10. The agency based on the order of the Central bank issues to head commercial banks the corresponding amount of plates of precious metals.
11. Commercial banks issue the precious metals to producers of jewelry acquired according to their requests within five working days from the date of receipt of precious metals from the Agency.
Transportation of precious metals by commercial banks is performed with observance of security measures in the procedure established by the legislation.
12. Transactions on realization of precious metals between the Central bank and head commercial banks, and also between commercial banks and producers of jewelry are performed based on separate agreements.
13. Central Bank implements precious metals in the form of plates weighing from 100 grams for national currency on the terms of complete advance payment.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.