of October 4, 2017 No. 759
About Government office of coordination of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration
According to Article part two 1, to article 21 of the Law of Ukraine "About the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine" and for the purpose of providing the proper organization of realization of tasks in the sphere of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration, agreement performance about association between Ukraine, on the one hand, and the European Union, European Atomic Energy Community and their state members, from other party (further - the Agreement), Charters about special partnership between Ukraine and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization signed on July 9, 1997 and Declarations on its amendment of August 21, 2009. The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Determine that organizational, expert and analytical and information support of activities of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in the sphere of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration is performed by Government office of coordination of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
2. Approve Regulations on Government office of coordination of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration which are applied.
3. Determine that according to article 21 of the Law of Ukraine "About the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine performs the direction, coordination and control:
1) in the sphere of the European integration on questions:
development and implementation of actions for agreement performance, other international treaties of Ukraine and arrangements between Ukraine and the European Union;
cooperation between Ukraine and the European Union, and also the states - members of the European Union according to their powers under the Agreement on functioning of the European Union;
adaptations of the legislation of Ukraine to the right of the European Union (acquis of the EU);
accomplishment of international treaties of Ukraine and arrangements between Ukraine and the European Union;
activities of the bilateral bodies provided by the Agreement and other international treaties of Ukraine;
target direction of budget financing;
attraction and use of the international aid of the European Union and other donors directed to support of accomplishment of tasks;
involvement of citizens in process of acceptance by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other executive bodies of relevant decisions;
staffing of executive bodies, training, preparation, retraining and advanced training of government employees and officials of local government bodies;
2) in the sphere of Euro-Atlantic integration on questions:
political and political and military dialogue and practical cooperation with NATO and state members of the North Atlantic Alliance within the Commission Ukraine - NATO and other joint bodies directed to preparation of Ukraine for membership in NATO;
coordination of work of the ministries and other central executive bodies concerning interaction with NATO within annual national programs under the auspices of the Commission Ukraine - NATO;
reforming of the sector of safety and defense of Ukraine according to standards of NATO;
informing public on state policy;
adaptations of the legislation of Ukraine to requirements and recommendations of NATO;
implementations in the sector of safety and defense of Ukraine of gender policy according to recommendations of NATO;
coordination and monitoring of projects implementation within NATO trust funds in support of Ukraine, the programs "Partnership for Peace", "Science for the sake of the World and Safety" and other programs and initiatives of NATO;
interactions with the public, in particular within Network of partnership Ukraine - NATO.
4. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
5. Submit to the Ministry of Justice for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine proposals on reduction of acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in compliance with this resolution.
6. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except Item 4, which becomes effective after completion of actions for creation of Government office of coordination of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration and filling of 50 percent of vacancies, but not later than in six months from the date of appointment of the CEO of Government office of coordination of the European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.