of October 4, 2017 No. 741
About approval of standard regulations on institutions of social support of families, children and youth
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 4, 2017 No. 741
1. The center of social psychological assistance (further - the Center) is the organization rendering social services to persons who as a result of natural disaster, armed conflicts, violence in family, human trafficking or real threat of its making, etc. are in difficult vital circumstances and cannot independently overcome them (further - persons who are in difficult vital circumstances).
2. The center can be formed by the local state administration or local government body in the presence of necessary material and technical resources (in particular the rooms meeting the sanitary and hygienic requirements, requirements of fire safety) and does not aim at profit earning.
The center can be liquidated or reorganized according to the decision of body which created it, according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation.
Activities of the Center shall correspond to criteria of activities of the subjects providing social services.
3. The center in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, decisions Central and local executive bodies, local government bodies, the Convention on the Rights of the Child of November 20, 1989, the Convention on the rights of persons with disability of December 13, 2006, and also regulations on the Center.
4. The main objective of the Center is provision of complex of social services, in particular on provision of shelter, crisis and emergency intervention, consultation, to persons which are in difficult vital circumstances which will promote their fastest return to normal conditions of activity.
Information is provided to receivers of social services with intellectual and touch violations by available method, in particular by application of sign language, simple language, Braille's font and so forth.
5. The center according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) grants shelter to persons which are in difficult vital circumstances in case of absence at specified persons of means of livelihood;
2) provides specified persons with food according to the norms determined by Minsotspolitiki in coordination with the Ministry of Health;
3) carries out assessment of needs of specified persons, constitutes together with them individual actions plans on elimination of difficult vital circumstances with establishment of terms of accomplishment;
4) provides to specified persons psychological assistance, promotes carrying out the analysis of life situations, carries out work on correction of the family relations;
5) is provided to specified persons by the help in the organization of interaction with other specialists and services, and also informs concerning social protection of the population;
6) promotes receipt of free legal assistance by specified persons, registration of the residence (stay), receipt (recovery) of housing, employment, training and so forth;
7) will be organized in case of need by provision to specified persons of the emergency medical care;
8) provides social services to specified persons by consultation by means of telephone communication, and also in the conditions of day hospital without providing with provisional asylum and food;
9) is informed by structural division of the local state administration or executive body of village, settlement, city council concerning family and children at the place of residence (stay) of the specified person on need of its social support upon termination of the term of stay in the Center.
6. The center has the right:
1) independently to determine forms and methods of work;
2) to use in the activities means from the sources which are not forbidden by the legislation (including the international financial and technical assistance, the international grants);
To attract 3) on a contract basis to provision of social services of the company, organization, the organization and physical persons, in particular volunteers, translators of sign language and so forth.
7. The center performs activities on the principles of human rights protection, humanity, legality, availability of services, confidentiality, respect for the personality, observance of rules of ethics of communication with persons with disability and representatives of other social groups, intolerance to discrimination, in particular on signs of age, sex, disability and so forth.
The center provides social services free of charge in the amounts determined by state standards and can render paid social services in the procedure established by the legislation.
8. The center is under control and accountable to body which created it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.