of September 29, 2017 No. 602
About approval of the Concept of migration policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2017 - 2021 and the Actions plan on implementation of the Concept of migration policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2017 - 2021
For the purpose of implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 2016 "About further enhancement of system of public administration of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES: No. 401
1. Approve enclosed:
2) the Actions plan on implementation of the Concept of migration policy for 2017 - 2021 (further - the Plan).
2. To the central and local executive bodies, and also the interested organizations responsible for execution of the Plan:
1) to take necessary measures for implementation of the Plan;
2) once a year, no later than the January 15 following after accounting year to provide information on the course of accomplishment of actions of the Plan in the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To provide to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan no later than the February 15 following after accounting year in Prime minister's department of the Republic of Kazakhstan summary information on the course of accomplishment of actions of the Plan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 29, 2017 No. 602
2. Analysis of the current situation
3. International experience of regulation of migratory processes
4. Purpose, tasks, principles and main approaches of migration policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
5. Stages of implementation of the Concept. The expected results
6. The list of regulatory legal acts by means of which implementation of the Concept is supposed
From the moment of independence finding Kazakhstan began to pursue own migration policy answering to tendencies of globalization of the world community and directed to use of migration flows for the benefit of strengthening of homeland security, improvement of demographic situation and sustainable social and economic development of the country.
For years of independence control of migration flows was exercised according to the strategic directions of public transformations and specially developed concepts of migration policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 28, 2007 No. 399 and the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 5, 2000 No. 1346.
In turn, considering the existing and expected internal and external challenges in the sphere of population shift, including geopolitical position of the Republic of Kazakhstan, excess of manpower with low qualification, deficit and outflow of qualified personnel, there is need of updating within this Concept of conceptual bases of migration policy.
This Concept is developed according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, international law and the international obligations of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the sphere of migration, the sustainable development goals for the period till 2030 accepted in the resolution of the General Assembly of the United Nations in September, 2015, the President's letter of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Strategy Kazakhstan-2050: new political policy of the taken place state".
The concept determines strategic objectives, tasks and the directions of migration policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in interrelation with the expected prospects of economic, social and demographic development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign policy, integration processes within the Eurasian Economic Union (further - EEU) and universal tendencies of globalization.
The Republic of Kazakhstan adheres to the strategy of temporary migration on involvement of foreign workers, optimum resettlement of the population on the territory of the country, and also long-term permanent migration in relation to the ethnic repatriates arriving to the Republic of Kazakhstan.
At the same time, the designated purposes on inclusion of Kazakhstan in number of thirty developed countries of the world, and also the existing and expected internal and external challenges require expansion of conceptual bases of migration policy.
Internal challenges are:
labor redundancy with low qualification and deficit of qualified personnel in certain sectors of economy because of the low education level;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.