of September 27, 2017 No. 725
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for development of the electronic government in the sphere of regional development, construction and housing and communal services
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for development of the electronic government in the sphere of regional development, construction and housing and communal services which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 27, 2017, No. 725
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Development of the Electronic Government in the Sphere of Regional Development, Construction and Housing and Communal Services" program (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is the Ministry of Regional Development.
3. Budgetary funds are allocated on:
implementation of electronic document management system;
upgrade and acquisition of the firmware, including server hardware, for ensuring normal and smooth functioning of internal and external services of the Ministry of Regional Development;
acquisition of the network equipment for upgrade of information systems;
acquisition of licenses of the software.
4. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is performed in the procedure established by the law.
Advance payment of such goods, works and services is carried out taking into account provisions of the budget legislation.
Final settlements on goods, works and services are performed in accordance with the terms of the agreement based on delivery-acceptance certificates of the delivered goods, the performed works and the rendered services with provision by the contractor of verified copies of source accounting documents confirming actually incurred costs included in delivery-acceptance certificates of the delivered goods of the performed works and the rendered services.
5. The direction of budgetary funds for purchase of goods, the works and services which are not connected with electronic control and payment of intermediary services is not allowed.
6. Reflection in primary and financial accounting of information on the received (created) current and non-current assets, and also opening of accounts, registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
7. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
8. The Ministry of Regional Development submits quarterly to the 15th day of the next month to the Ministry of Finance summarized information on use of budgetary funds.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.