of September 6, 2017 No. 717
About realization of pilot project on the organization of the electronic biddings (auctions) with use of electronic trading system of Prozorro.Prodazhi
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade on realization of pilot project on the organization of the electronic biddings (auctions) with use of electronic trading system of Prozorro.Prodazhi (further - pilot project).
3. Determine that:
1) for the purposes of pilot project treat customers: the state companies, the state commercial enterprises (their associations), public institutions and the organizations, and also the economic organizations in which authorized capital public authorities, authorities of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, local government bodies, state-owned companies own share (shares, shares) in the amount of 50 percent and more or have by a majority vote in the supreme body of the subject of managing or the right to appoint more than a half of structure of executive body or the supervisory board of the subject of managing;
2) customers independently make the decision on participation in pilot project;
3) with property sales objective customers who made the decision on participation in pilot project use Prozorro.Prodazhi electronic trading system on a grant basis;
4) in case of sale of objects of state-owned property (tangible assets which according to the legislation are recognized fixed assets (means) in the way of running an electronic auction with use of electronic trading system of Prozorro.Prodazhi of provision of Items 13 and 15 of the Section "General Requirements according to the Procedure of Property Acquisition" of the Sections "Preparation for Holding the Auction", "Conditions of Participation of Buyers in Auction", "Holding the auction" and Item 45, the paragraph of the fourth Item 47 of the Section "Calculations for the Acquired Property" of the Procedure for the alienation of objects of state-owned property approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 6, 2007 No. 803 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2007, No. 43, Art. 1714), for action of pilot project are not applied;
5) maintenance and coordination of pilot project is performed by the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade.
4. Take into consideration that for action of pilot project by the administrator of electronic trading system Prozorro.Prodazhi the Transparency International Ukraine public organization which owns the specified system is and shall transfer her to the state of Ukraine after completion of realization of pilot project.
5. Recommend to the public authorities, local government bodies, the utility companies and the organizations which are not determined by the subitem 1 of Item 3 of this resolution which intend to join pilot project, to use Prozorro.Prodazhi electronic trading system for implementation of sale of property on the conditions determined by the Procedure approved by this resolution.
6. To the Ministry of economic development and trade:
tax till August 1, 2018. To the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine report on results of realization of pilot project;
promulgate information on realization of pilot project on own official site.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 6, 2017 No. 717
1. This Procedure determines general terms of realization of pilot project by the organization of the electronic biddings (auctions) with use of electronic trading system of Prozorro.Prodazhi in case of sale of objects of state-owned property (tangible assets which according to the legislation are recognized fixed assets (means), and also other property (assets) of customers (further - property).
2. The terms used in this Procedure have the following value:
the administrator - the legal entity who owns the central database of electronic trading system Prozorro.Prodazhi also provides its functioning;
Prozorro.Prodazhi electronic trading system (further - electronic trading system) - the information and telecommunication system providing possibility of creation, placement, the publication and exchange of information and the documents in electronic form necessary for carrying out the public biddings. The electronic trading system shall be public and guarantee nondiscrimination, the equal rights in case of registration to all interested persons and equal information access to all users, exchange and storage of information and documents shall be performed with ensuring firmness of data on participants and their offers when carrying out the electronic biddings (auctions) and their confidentiality until disclosure of price proposals of participants;
the electronic biddings (auctions) - property acquisition method by carrying out the electronic biddings (auctions) in electronic trading system through electronic platforms of organizers of the electronic biddings (auctions);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.