of September 2, 2017 No. 690
About approval of the Regulations on the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the statistics
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 31, 2017 No. PP-3165 "About measures for enhancement of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the statistics", and also for the purpose of further increase in efficiency of activities of system of the state statistics the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the statistics according to appendix No. 1.
2. Make changes to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
3. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 3.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov and the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the statistics B. A. Begalov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 2, 2017 No. 690
1. This Provision determines the status, the main objectives and functions, the rights and responsibility, and also procedure for the organization of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the statistics (further - Goskomstat).
2. Goskomstat is the state body performing the single policy in the field of statistics directed to creation and functioning of the complete progressive statistical information system which is based on scientific methodology, international standards and rules taking into account national and regional peculiarities of development, the satisfying requirement of bodies of the public and economic board, legal entities, the international organizations and citizens for official statistical information.
3. Goskomstat in the activities submits to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Goskomstat, managements of statistics in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and Tashkent, departments of statistics of areas (cities) (further - territorial authorities of statistics), the Center of retraining of personnel and statistical investigations (further - the Center) constitute single system of Goskomstat.
5. Goskomstat in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Provision, and also other acts of the legislation.
6. Goskomstat performs the activities in interaction with other state bodies and legal entities, including with use of interdepartmental electronic interaction.
7. Goskomstat will organize the activities according to the Program of the state statistical works which is annually approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. Intervention in activities of bodies of the state statistics of state bodies and public authorities on places is not allowed.
9. The decisions made by Goskomstat within its powers are obligatory for execution of the public and economic board by bodies, public authorities on places, business entities irrespective of form of business and citizens.
10. Goskomstat is legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and with the name, separate balance, bank accounts, including in foreign currency, and treasurer personal accounts in Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
11. Goskomstat is placed to the address: Tashkent, Prospekt Mustakillik, house 63.
12. The main objectives of Goskomstat are:
development and implementation of single policy in the field of the state statistics, providing effective system of the organization of statistics;
implementation of coordination and functional regulation in the field of the state statistics;
development, approval and implementation of the single statistical methodology conforming to international standards and forms of the state statistical observations;
collection, processing, accumulating, storage, generalization, analysis and publication of statistical information on the social and economic phenomena, processes and their results;
providing state bodies, legal entities, international organizations and population statistical information in accordance with the established procedure;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.