of September 8, 2017 No. 723
About approval of the National program of social integration of persons with limited opportunities for 2017-2022
For the purpose of accomplishment of provisions of article 2 of the Law No. 166 of July 9, 2010 on ratification of the Convention of the United Nations on the rights of disabled people (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 126-128, 428) and the Law No. 60 of March 30, 2012 on social integration of persons with limited opportunities (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 155-159, 508), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1) the National program of social integration of persons with limited opportunities for 2017-2022 according to appendix No. 1;
2. Financing of the actions provided in the Action plan on implementation of the National program of social integration of persons with limited opportunities for 2017-2022 will be performed by responsible bodies for the account and within means of the national public budget and from other financial sources according to the current legislation.
3. To responsible bodies of the central public management:
1) to provide annually necessary financial resources for implementation of actions, included in the specified Action plan;
2) to take on the basis of functional competences necessary measures for accomplishment of the National program and annually, till March 1, to represent to the Ministry of Health, work and social protection the report on the achieved results.
4. Bodies of local public authority are recommended to provide:
1) implementation of actions, included in the specified Action plan, within the planned and approved financial resources according to the legislation and requirements at the local level;
2) taking measures on the basis of the functional competences necessary for implementation of the National program, and representation annually, till March 1, to the Ministry of Health, work and social protection of the report on the achieved results.
5. To the Ministry of Health, work and social protection on the basis of the reports submitted by responsible bodies to generalize and represent annually, till April 15, to the Government the report on implementation of the Action plan on implementation of the specified National program.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.