of September 18, 2017 No. 588
About realization of separate provisions of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Constitutional chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic"
For the purpose of ensuring execution of decisions of the Constitutional chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Determine the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic as executive body by development of the regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic following from the decision of the Constitutional chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic" of December 15, 2009 No. 764 the following change:
in Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the above-stated resolution:
to add the subitem "an" of Item 6 with the paragraph the eleventh the following content:
"-develops the drafts of the laws directed to execution of decisions of the Constitutional chamber of the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic;".
3. To the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- in a month to carry out the analysis of functions of the Ministry and to make offers on their optimization;
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- take the adequate measures following from this resolution.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of examination and legal support of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.