of August 30, 2017 No. 696
About the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Finance
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412) DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of central office of the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm of central office of the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 3;
4) the List of regional treasuries of the Ministry of Finance according to appendix No. 4.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office and regional treasuries of the Ministry of Finance in number of 298 units with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. In the Ministry of Finance one general state secretary, four state secretaries and board act.
4. In the Ministry of Finance regional treasuries as its deconcentrated public services will be organized and operate on places, without the status of the legal entity which fulfill duties of the Ministry in the field of the organization and functioning of system of treasury. The procedure for the organization and functioning of regional treasuries of the Ministry of Finance is established by the Minister of Finance.
5. To the Ministry of Finance from the date of entry into force of this resolution to submit within 3-month term to the Government the list of subordinated administrative authorities, the list of public organizations in which the Ministry acts as the founder, the list of the state companies in which the Ministry performs functions the founder/list of joint-stock companies in which the Ministry manages the block of shares of the state; the specified lists are component of this regulation.
6. In Item 7 of appendix No. 1 to the Order of the Government No. 657 of November 6, 2009. "About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the State office, its structure and extreme number" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 162, to the Art. 724), with subsequent changes and amendments, the subitem h) to state in the following edition:
"h) coordinates and provides planning process, monitoring, management and assessment of the technical assistance provided by the international organizations and the donor countries;".
7. Recognize invalid paragraphs of the second, the third, fourth and eighth Item 1, Items 2 and 3, and also appendices No. 1, of 2, 3 and 7 to the Order of the Government No. 1265 of November 14, 2008. "About regulation of activities of the Ministry of Finance" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2008, Art. No. 208-209, 1278), with subsequent changes and amendments.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.