of August 30, 2017 No. 698
About the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Justice
Based on the subitem b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412) and article 14 of the Law No. 98/2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537) DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Justice according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of central office of the Ministry of Justice according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm of central office of the Ministry of Justice according to appendix No. 3;
4) the List of the administrative authorities subordinated to the Ministry of Justice, according to appendix No. 4.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office of the Ministry of Justice in number of 94 units with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. In the Ministry of Justice the general state secretary, two state secretaries and board act.
4. No. 143 voided according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 27.02.2019
5. No. 143 voided according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 27.02.2019
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.