of August 30, 2017 No. 693
About the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412) DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Internal Affairs according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of central office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm of central office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs according to appendix No. 3.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in number of 95 units, with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. In the Ministry of Internal Affairs one general state secretary, four state secretaries and board act.
4. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs within three months from the date of entry into force of this resolution to provide to the Government the list of the administrative authorities which are under its supervision, the list of public organizations in which is founder, and the list of the state companies in which performs functions of the founder; the specified lists are component of this regulation.
5. In the Order of the Government No. 778 of November 27, 2009. "About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, structure and extreme number of its central office" (Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2009, No. 173, of the Art. 856), with subsequent changes and amendments, to make the following changes:
in paragraph one of Item 2 of figure "17822" to replace with figures "17757".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.