of August 30, 2017 692
About the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Defence
Based on Item b) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412) DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Defence according to appendix No. 1;
2) Structure of central office of the Ministry of Defence according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm of central office of the Ministry of Defence according to appendix No. 3.
2. Establish the extreme number of staff of central office of the Ministry of Defence in number of 61 units with the annual salary fund according to the current legislation.
3. In the Ministry of Defence one general state secretary, two state secretaries and board act.
4. To the Ministry of Defence within three months from the date of entry into force of this resolution to provide to the Government the list of the administrative authorities which are under its supervision, the list of public organizations in which is founder, and the list of the state companies in which performs functions of the founder; the specified lists are component of this regulation.
5. Recognize invalid paragraphs second and third Item 1, Item 2, and also appendices No. 1 and 2 to the Order of the Government No. 939 of August 16, 2007. "About approval of the Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Ministry of Defence, structure and extreme number of its central office" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 131-135, 975), with subsequent changes and amendments.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.