of August 18, 2017 No. 507
About approval of the provisions regulating procedure for privatization and lease of state-owned property at pilot auctions in electronic format
For the purpose of implementation of electronic trading platform for implementation of procedures of lease and privatization of state-owned property, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
- Regulations on procedure for holding pilot auctions for privatization of state-owned property in electronic format according to appendix 1;
- action of Chapter 2 of the Regulations on procedure for provision of the state-owned property in lease approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 17, 2015 No. 374, except for of paragraphs of the fourth or eighth Item 18 of the specified Provision does not extend to the state-owned property leased in the territory of the cities of Bishkek and Osh, Chuy Region till December 31, 2020;
- provision of state-owned property in lease in the territories of these administrative and territorial units is performed according to Regulations on procedure for holding pilot auctions on right to contract of lease of state-owned property in electronic format, approved by Item 1 of this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective after fifteen days from the date of official publication, except for Item 2, which becomes effective after start of the relevant electronic trading platform, information on which work is subject to publication by Fund for management of state-owned property, under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in mass media and not later than fifteen days before date of its input in operation and acts on the official website till December 31, 2020.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 18, 2017 No. 507
1. This Provision establishes procedure for the organization and holding pilot auctions for privatization of state-owned property in electronic format.
Privatization of state-owned property at auction in electronic format is performed in compliance by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About privatization of state-owned property in the Kyrgyz Republic", the Regulations on conditions and procedure for privatization of state-owned property in the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 26, 2003 No. 169, Regulations on privatization of state-owned property the sales method at auction approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 29, 2012 No. 801, and this Provision.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are used:
internal regulations of electronic trading platform - the set of the rules determining operating procedure of electronic trading platform approved by the operator of electronic trading platform;
the magazine of order taking - hardware-software means on accounting of requests in electronic format;
closed, part of electronic trading platform - the part of the website available only to the registered users of electronic trading platform;
the information message - set of logically integrated data transferred in process of functioning of information systems;
private office - the automated workplace of the user on electronic trading platform;
subject to privatization - state-owned property, privatizeable at auction in electronic format;
the operator of electronic auction - the specialized organization which is acting on the basis of the contracts with the seller and owning the portal of electronic trading platform on the Internet on which the electronic auction is held;
open part of electronic trading platform - the public part of the website which is not requiring registration in system for work in it;
the seller - authorized state body in the sphere of management of state-owned property;
the applicant - person who submitted the application for participation in the biddings in electronic format;
the signing person - the physical person or legal entity creating the digital signature on electronic messages - the certificate holder of key of the signature or his representative to whom the closed key of the digital signature is entrusted;
registration on electronic trading platform - the admission of users on electronic trading platform performed by the operator of electronic auction;
the participant - the applicant allowed to participation in the biddings;
step of electronic auction - the allowance by which the starting price and each following price announced on electronic trading platform raises during trading;
the electronic trading platform - the information trade system placed on the Internet for the organization and tendering and allowing the registered participants remotely (without personal presence) to perform electronic transaction operations;
the digital signature (DS) - the sequence of symbols received as a result of transformation of initial information with use of the closed key of the EDS which allows the user of open key of the EDS to establish integrity and invariance of this information, and also the owner of the closed EDS key;
the electronic document - the data representation form for the purpose of its preparation, departure, obtaining or storage by means of electronic technical means fixed on magnetic disk, magnetic tape, laser disk and other electronic material medium.
3. Running an electronic auction on privatization of the property which is in state-owned property is performed by the seller.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.