of August 10, 2017 No. 471
About approval of the Program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "Development of youth policy for 2017-2020"
For the purpose of implementation of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About fundamentals of the state youth policy", according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "Development of youth policy for 2017-2020" (further - the Program) according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan on program implementation (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2;
- Matrix of indicators of monitoring and assessment of program implementation according to appendix 3;
- The budget of the Program according to appendix 4.
2. To the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments of the Kyrgyz Republic, to plenipotentiaries of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in areas following the results of every half-year, no later than the 5th following the accounting period to represent to the State agency on cases of youth, physical culture and sport under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic information on the course of implementation of the Actions plan.
3. To the state agency on cases of youth, physical culture and sport under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of every half-year, no later than the 25th following the accounting period to submit the generalized report on the course of implementation of the Actions plan in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 10, 2017 No. 471
According to the National sustainability strategy for 2013-2017 approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 21, 2013 No. 11 (further - NSUR), the youth policy is one of the key tools creating important resource of development of society - youth. This part of society has the high level of mobility, intellectual activity, health, readiness for perception new, the aspiration to make the contribution to the future of the country. Youth, being in the period of active socialization, needs effective support of the state and society to realize the available potential. Therefore the current youth policy in Kyrgyzstan shall be based on stimulation of positive activity of young people, creation of conditions for the independent solution of the challenges and problems facing them.
According to the Program of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "Trust and unity" approved by the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of November 9, 2016 No. 1053-VI the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic shall pay special attention to promotion of healthy lifestyle and mass sport among younger generation, to forming of the full-fledged personality and citizen. Programs of assistance of self-realization of youth, including through sports activity, cultural and esthetic, social public work shall be realized.
On September 25, 2015 state members of the UN accept the Agenda in the field of sustainable development till 2030. It contains number of the purposes directed to poverty eradication, preserving resources of the planet and ensuring wellbeing for all. Each of 17 Purposes contains number of indicators which shall be reached within 15 years. Common efforts of the governments, private sector, civil society are necessary for goal achievement in the field of sustainable development. The important success factor is involvement of youth in this direction.
According to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic persons aged from 14 up to 28 years concern youth. In the Kyrgyz Republic in 2016 the number of youth constituted one million people (27% of the population) about 1,6. Men constitute 49,5 of %, the woman of 50,5 of %. In comparison with 2015 in the country decrease in number of youth is observed; 2/3 youth live in the rural zone.
On index of development of youth - to the cumulative indicator estimating the level of development of human potential of the younger generation (young people aged from 16 up to 24 years), Kyrgyzstan in 2015 took the 64th place from 188 countries. In the directions: life expectancy and health - the 104th place, education - the 86th place, employment - the 86th place, civil participation - 30, political participation (participation in decision making) - the 90th place.
The analysis of results of youth policy and modern situation in the youth sphere of the Kyrgyz Republic shows need of new approaches as youth problems carry not industry, but complex, end-to-end nature, penetrate all spheres of life of young people.
Set of challenges are urgent for youth of Kyrgyzstan, the most important of them is:
- insufficiency of the legal framework and management structure state youth policy;
- insufficiency of steady conditions for self-realization and self-development of youth;
- availability of system obstacles for improvement of economic and social situation of youth;
- the limited and uneven access for various groups and categories of youth to the state services at the national, regional and municipal levels.
2. Key members of the youth sphere
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.