of August 2, 2017 No. 459
About approval of the Concept of development of organic farm-production in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2017-2022
For the purpose of ensuring realization of the priorities of sustainable development of the Kyrgyz Republic determined in the National sustainability strategy of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2013-2017 approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of January 21, 2013 No. 11, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The concept of development of organic farm-production in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2017-2022 (further - the Concept) according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan on implementation of the Concept (further - the Actions plan) according to appendix 2.
2. To the ministries, the state committees and administrative departments involved in implementation of the Actions plan:
- provide timely and strict execution of the Actions plan;
- following the results of every half-year, no later than the 10th following the accounting period to provide information on the course of implementation of the Actions plan in the Ministry of Agriculture, the food industry and melioration of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Agriculture, to the food industry and melioration of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of every half-year, no later than the 25th following the accounting period to provide information on the course of implementation of the Actions plan in Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 2, 2017 No. 459
Organic farm-production is a developing direction of the agrarian sector of economy at the present stage at which maintaining farm-production is followed by providing the population of the country with organic food.
It is known that during planned industrialization intensive farming reached apogee of development, with unreasonable use of fertilizers, chemicals and regulators of growth of plants and animals.
From the moment of finding of independence of the Kyrgyz Republic delivery and use of fertilizers, chemicals for fight against weeds and wreckers, and also growth regulators in agricultural industry almost stopped. It was promoted also by lack of the industrial facilities (the plants and factories) operating in the territory of the republic, which are engaged in release of fertilizers, chemicals and regulators of growth.
The situation which developed in Post-Soviet time led to sharp increase in prices not only for energy carriers and other means of production, but also for fertilizers, chemicals and regulators of growth and other synthetic substances.
In agricultural industry of the country within 25 years intensive maintaining farm-production because of insufficient availability and lack of means of production is almost not applied. The earth of agricultural purpose are almost not processed using fertilizers and chemicals, they are exempted from any connections and brought to starvation state.
With respect thereto in the republic there was need of application of alternative maintaining farm-production. As such alternative organic farm-production which can serve as exit from the current situation is pushed.
Organic farm-production is form of farming within which there is conscious minimization of use of fertilizers, synthetic substances, pesticides, regulators of growth of plants and feed additives.
In organic farm-production to the forefront there is providing cultural plants with elements of organic food, pest control and weeds, biological methods of protection of plants using crop rotations, organic fertilizers (manure, composts, crop residues, green manure crops, etc.) and different methods of soil cultivation are more actively applied.
When maintaining organic farm-production own resources are used, the settled national traditions of maintaining farm-production are applied, fertility of soils increases, the biodiversity remains, and, above all, the environment is not polluted.
The last years demand for organic food constantly grows in the world. The Kyrgyz Republic - the country in which the natural biodiversity and ecological condition are not broken and conserved almost in original state in this connection the republic has all conditions on release of organic organic food.
It is well-known that in the Kyrgyz Republic land resources are limited. It leads to production of insignificant amounts of agricultural products including organic owing to what in the world market it is noncompetitive.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.